Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Safari814648

Unprofessional

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Feb 2021
Housekeeper threw out our snacks and drinks, before we checked out. Check out time was 11am we got back to our room at 10 am. Only went down stair to get some breakfast. Manager treated us like we where lying about it. This place is a joke.
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $376
1.3 km from Tuscany Suites & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
5,771 results
All reviews off the strip rooms are huge resort fee flamingo road small kitchenette kitchen area dining table coffee table ellis island fitness center nice pool coffee maker mini fridge king bed casino vegas sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and we had booked a reservation to stay here a couple of months ago. We have stayed here many times in the past but never again! They failed to tell us when we made our reservation that they changed their policy that you can no longer use a debit card for incidentals. We do not have a credit card because we are debt-free and they refused our reservation! They literally left us stranded in Las Vegas on our anniversary on a Friday night. And they didn't care. I was literally standing there crying and pleading with the manager that we had nowhere to go and she was cold as ice about it. Shame on you Tuscany Suites for ruining our 10th anniversary!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
18  Thank Rhondella123
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Car broke down in Vegas and had previously visited this hotel for the reasonably priced and full cooked food at Marilyn's Cafe. Stayed in a large two bedrrom Executive Suite for $76.00 total cost (with the pesky resort fees included). Room was spacius, with a full sized bathroom. One of the best rooms I have had in Vegas over the years. The staff was superbly friendly and thugh it was winter tere endless lap pool was available in te gym. Great Italian restaurant on property. Will try it again in the Spring so we can access the larger pool. Dollar for dollar, probably my best buy in Vegas in reecent years. Casino is all slots and the sports book fo now. Gaming tables were - all of three were clased due to Coivd. Received AAA discount.

Room tip: I can advise the excutive suite is larger than as comfortable as any well maintained average apartmet with a generous bathroom.
4  Thank Robert B
Tuscany Marketing, Guest Services / Front Office at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thank you for the kind rating about Tuscany Suites and Casino. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

We have stayed here each year for 8 years. We prepay our reservations. We traveled 1200 miles to get here. When checking in, they said we needed a credit card for incidentals. We used our visa debit for reservation and resort fees but they wouldn't accept that. they turned us away. The reservation manager was rude and looked down her nose at us. We are 70 years old and don't use credit. We pay our way. i guess some places don't need money during the covid virus restrictions. We left. I was in tears. We didn't know what to do

Date of stay: November 2020
14  Thank Grammaanne69
Reviewed 3 November 2020

It was pretty close to the main strip. We got the king and it was spacious. I liked how roomy it was. Double doors on the bathroom was a plus for extra privacy. We were happy with the room and the location was somewhat close to their other amenities. However, I thought I read these were non-smoking facilities and only our room was non-smoking. The check-in, casino, gift shop and eating places were so smokey we had to go else where. Park MGM has a non-smoking casino by the way. Parking is in the parking lot so if you leave you may have to walk clear across the lot to get back to your room. My husband liked the hard bed but I was miserable and had to sleep on the couch the last night which was not much better. The door check people always seemed unfriendly. I think one even yelled at my husband to put his mask over his nose when we were standing OUTSIDE. The smoke from the casino is more deadly then my husband not wearing his mask over his nose, I assure you of that. The bartender at the Pub 365 was helpful and friendly. Marilyn's cafe was overpriced cafeteria food (bland). Price was reasonable but I don't know if I'd stay there again. 50/50 on it.

Date of stay: October 2020
5  Thank daizirose
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I had no interest in being right in the crowds and noise of the strip, so I opted for this hotel just slightly further away. I like to leave balanced feedback, so the main plus point is this place is cheap, has plentiful parking and check-in was fast.

Cons? You can feel the age on the motel in both the common areas and the room. The different buildings are not really that well marked and the hallways, elevators, etc. in those buildings are ANCIENT. I would say the room is similar to a chain like Hilton Garden Inn, Motel 6, etc. based on my hotel experiences. On a positive note, it was a huge suite that comes with a sitting area and kitchenette and the bathroom includes a separate toilet area and shower so if you are a couple of people and staying for a few days, I could see the benefit, but I was flying solo and probably hoping for something slicker and more modern, so this was not what I should have opted for.

The important stuff: The shower was weak and mediocre. The A/C unit, despite being a loud, forced air unit in one corner of this large room, actually worked fine. The Wi-Fi was ok, neither choppy or very strong.

Amenities: The pool was body to body and there was no chance I was trying to join in on that. I only grabbed breakfast from the on-site cafe in the morning and must compliment them on good coffee and great-tasting baked goods and breakfast (with a lot of options). It was not just a regular deli I thought it would be.

If you don't want to drive over to the strip or other areas, rideshare services take a very long time to come. I imagine maybe this is a covid consequence, but driving over and parking will take a lot less time.

Date of stay: September 2020