Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Robert B
Pasadena, California

Great hotel and value.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jan 2021
Car broke down in Vegas and had previously visited this hotel for the reasonably priced and full cooked food at Marilyn's Cafe. Stayed in a large two bedrrom Executive Suite for $76.00 total cost (with the pesky resort fees included). Room was spacius, with a full sized bathroom. One of the best rooms I have had in Vegas over the years. The staff was superbly friendly and thugh it was winter tere endless lap pool was available in te gym. Great Italian restaurant on property. Will try it again in the Spring so we can access the larger pool. Dollar for dollar, probably my best buy in Vegas in reecent years. Casino is all slots and the sports book fo now. Gaming tables were - all of three were clased due to Coivd. Received AAA discount.
Date of stay: January 2021
Room Tip: I can advise the excutive suite is larger than as comfortable as any well maintained average...
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Tuscany Marketing, Guest Services / Front Office at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this review
Responded 30 Sept 2021
Thank you for the kind rating about Tuscany Suites and Casino. We hope to see you again.
$476
    $611
    $659
View more hotels in Las Vegas
5,817 results
All reviews off the strip rooms are huge resort fee flamingo road small kitchenette kitchen area dining table coffee table ellis island fitness center nice pool coffee maker mini fridge king bed casino vegas sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2020

We have stayed here each year for 8 years. We prepay our reservations. We traveled 1200 miles to get here. When checking in, they said we needed a credit card for incidentals. We used our visa debit for reservation and resort fees but they wouldn't accept that. they turned us away. The reservation manager was rude and looked down her nose at us. We are 70 years old and don't use credit. We pay our way. i guess some places don't need money during the covid virus restrictions. We left. I was in tears. We didn't know what to do

Date of stay: November 2020
14  Thank Grammaanne69
Reviewed 3 November 2020

It was pretty close to the main strip. We got the king and it was spacious. I liked how roomy it was. Double doors on the bathroom was a plus for extra privacy. We were happy with the room and the location was somewhat close to their other amenities. However, I thought I read these were non-smoking facilities and only our room was non-smoking. The check-in, casino, gift shop and eating places were so smokey we had to go else where. Park MGM has a non-smoking casino by the way. Parking is in the parking lot so if you leave you may have to walk clear across the lot to get back to your room. My husband liked the hard bed but I was miserable and had to sleep on the couch the last night which was not much better. The door check people always seemed unfriendly. I think one even yelled at my husband to put his mask over his nose when we were standing OUTSIDE. The smoke from the casino is more deadly then my husband not wearing his mask over his nose, I assure you of that. The bartender at the Pub 365 was helpful and friendly. Marilyn's cafe was overpriced cafeteria food (bland). Price was reasonable but I don't know if I'd stay there again. 50/50 on it.

Date of stay: October 2020
5  Thank daizirose
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I had no interest in being right in the crowds and noise of the strip, so I opted for this hotel just slightly further away. I like to leave balanced feedback, so the main plus point is this place is cheap, has plentiful parking and check-in was fast.

Cons? You can feel the age on the motel in both the common areas and the room. The different buildings are not really that well marked and the hallways, elevators, etc. in those buildings are ANCIENT. I would say the room is similar to a chain like Hilton Garden Inn, Motel 6, etc. based on my hotel experiences. On a positive note, it was a huge suite that comes with a sitting area and kitchenette and the bathroom includes a separate toilet area and shower so if you are a couple of people and staying for a few days, I could see the benefit, but I was flying solo and probably hoping for something slicker and more modern, so this was not what I should have opted for.

The important stuff: The shower was weak and mediocre. The A/C unit, despite being a loud, forced air unit in one corner of this large room, actually worked fine. The Wi-Fi was ok, neither choppy or very strong.

Amenities: The pool was body to body and there was no chance I was trying to join in on that. I only grabbed breakfast from the on-site cafe in the morning and must compliment them on good coffee and great-tasting baked goods and breakfast (with a lot of options). It was not just a regular deli I thought it would be.

If you don't want to drive over to the strip or other areas, rideshare services take a very long time to come. I imagine maybe this is a covid consequence, but driving over and parking will take a lot less time.

7  Thank rahulpat
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Monday, 9/14 - Friday, 9/18. Having never stayed off the Strip, I was hesitant to stay at Tuscany Suites. But I play table and dice games and $15-$25 minimums is too much for me. So I decided to give the Tuscany a try. I couldn't have been happier with my choice. The casino is small but had everything I needed: Video BJ that paid 3:2 with a $1 minimum bet and bubble craps, also with a $1 minimum bet. The BJ table I saw had a $10 minimum - a little bit higher than I expected. The drink service was almost continuous - never an issue getting a drink. (To the young "lady" shouting "Cocktail" twenty feet from the bar, walking over to the server and demanding two Miller Lights and then not tipping: You suck.) The comps were great. The casual hotel restaurants were good and the upscale restaurant was excellent. The pool was lovely and I had no problem getting a chair. Could have done without the incessant music. If I want to listen to music, I can use my earbuds. The room was huge. I was originally put in a building fairly far from the casino. Being there on my own, I asked to be closer and was accommodated. They did not have a the reserved king room when I checked-in but I took two queens as that put me on a top floor. There was no hall noise. The mattress I had was very hard - too hard. Also, special shout out to the security guard, Floyd Anderson. Floyd is an absolute pleasure to be around and could not have been more helpful or charming.

Room tip: Building H faces the pool. Building J is close to casino entrance.
7  Thank TravelingBex123
Cass Manalo, Guest Services / Front Office at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank you TravelingBex123 for taking your time to write a review about your experience at Tuscany Suites and Casino. Your kind words for Floyd Anderson have been passed on to security management. We have also passed along your comment about the mattress in the room, we take pride in making sure all of our guests have a good nights rest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2020

Full disclaimer: we stayed over Labor Day weekend. So perhaps (hopefully) some of the negative aspects were because of that and not the “norm”.

We had a suite with two queen beds. They are fine, not super comfortable, not uncomfortable. Just beds, you get three pillows each but I was able to call and request an extra pillow and blanket with no issue.
The gun safe had been left open but locked, so it couldn’t be closed or used. Another call to the front desk and they send someone from security to fix it.
We went to bed around 10pm - for over 30 minutes we heard people (kids?) running and jumping on the floor above us - not normal walking, it was like a game of tag? After 30 minutes (we were hoping they’d tire themselves out but no luck) we called the front desk again, and they must have sent someone because it quieted down. Takeaway: ASK FOR A TOP FLOOR!
The AC worked great, kept the room very cool, and it is very loud (which I like for white noise).
There is a fridge and sink, others have mentioned you will need to request a microwave if you want one, which we did not. Ice machine was easy to access and worked.
Marilyns Cafe for breakfast was a great value. The food is basic diner fare but reasonably priced. We also ordered pizzas from there to go one night, which were good and again, a good value.
There is a lounge which serves half-price martinis from 5 to 7 PM nightly, and has live music. It was very pleasant.
One night my husband and I ate at the Tuscany Gardens, I’ll write a separate review for that. But it was great.
You have to go to the front desk each day to get a wrist band to go to the pool. The pool was awful. And this where the Labor Day thing might come into play - it was PACKED. A ton of families so lots and lots of kids. Shoulder to shoulder, you could not get in the water without touching another person. The water was cloudy and filthy. There were not enough lounge chairs and people were setting up blankets on the grass. There is a small lap pool by the gym which states 21 and over only, but people had kids in there too. There is absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed - I saw a security guard turn away a little girl with a Capri Sun. I understand that they want you to purchase their food and drinks, but I think it is ridiculous that in 107° weather, they do not allow you to bring water bottles in. All of my family had a water bottle, and we were told they could not allow us in with them. That just seems dangerous and unreasonable.
My biggest complaint, besides the overcrowded and unsanitary pool conduits, which I’ve seen others mention, is the SMOKE. There was so much marijuana everywhere, and cigarette smoke… Even outside the non-smoking building we were in, people would huddle around the entrance and smoke so that you had to walk through it to get inside. People were smoking IN the pool..tapping their ash into the water...it was disgusting.
There were a lot of pool towels, and servers coming to the pool to take orders, as well as security guards all over, so I feel like the staff was trying? But just overwhelmed with the sheer number of guests.
Overall it was just very crowded, loud, hard to breathe, and felt like a massive sweaty party.
The grounds are nice and the staff was friendly, and the rooms are large - this trip had a lot of unpleasant aspects, but I think I would be willing to go again and give it another try if it wasn’t a holiday weekend (or any weekend). It was loud and gross, but it could have been because it was busy, and I’d like to see what it’s like on a non-holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank alsnapa
Cass Manalo, Guest Services / Front Office at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you alsnapa, for taking your time to write a review about Tuscany Suites and Casino. We do take pride in providing great customer service and amenities at a reasonable price. We have read your concerns about the pool and have passed along your message to proper management. We do hope to see you again.