Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tom F
Fountain Valley, California

Garbage Experience

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jun 2024
What a terrible experience. I've stayed here many times for conventions and use to stay when it was the Hardrock, Much better back then. So Yesterday June 10th, my 1st day, they had a company party with a band out by the pool. My 14th floor room thumped and I could hear the music very loudly. It ended at 11PM. On a Monday. I could not sleep and I have a crazy busy week.

Today I get back at 6PM. My room has not been touched. Dirty towels on the floor etc etc. I call down to housekeeping and let them know. I was going to dinner so I thought it would be taken care of by the time I got back. I get back at 9:30, my room still has not been touch. I called down again. It is 10PM and I am waiting.

Tomorrow I will do a new review. Crazy part is I saw Richard Branson on the way in. I am surprised that he would be OK with this garbage experience.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 13 Jun 2024
Dear Tom,
While we always appreciate hearing from our guests, we are sorry we dropped the ball regarding the cleanliness of your room. Please know your comments will be shared with our housekeeping team to ensure the rest of your visit is seamless. We look forward to turning your perspective around, and please do not hesitate to contact us offline for any further assistance.
$471
    $1,439
    $1,458
2.2 km from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton
View more hotels in Las Vegas
All reviews off the strip commons club hard rock hotel a hilton diamond member breakfast credit pizza place upgraded to a suite check in process food options casino floor close to the airport self parking tower vegas las uber nobu
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2024

The Hotel staff are the best, friendly and helpful in all aspects.. the Restaurants are convenient and many choices.. the juice Bar on the 2nd floor is also a great coffeshop also.... the staff has so much positive energy at 6am .. my room I stayed in was so cool.. so much room and clean.. and the Best part .. The Price..

Room tip: Everything is near bye..and convenient CVS across the street in the shopping center..
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2024

Dear Paul,
Thank you for choosing our resort during your recent getaway to Las Vegas. We are delighted you enjoyed our affordable pricing, spacious accommodations, ideal location, and excellent hospitality! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we hope to welcome you back to Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, for another fantastic visit!

Reviewed 7 June 2024

I have no regrets about not staying on the strip! Virgin Hotels was clean, modern, & chic. It was fun and lively without being too overwhelming or noisy like some of the other hotels in the vicinity. The amenities were plentiful and picturesque - if you’re hoping for a great photo ops then you’ve found the right place. Both inside and outside the hotel have plenty of aesthetically pleasing design choices, from the hallways, to the pool, and even the elevators. (I wish I had gotten some photos of our King Chamber room, but it looks exactly like it does in the website photos - I promise!) Of course there’s a generous casino floor, and plenty of surrounding shops and bars. Afters Ice Cream was delicious. (I had the Cereal & Milk but I wish I had also tried the Ube Brownie Batter.) I’ll 100% stay at Virgin Hotels again if I go back to Las Vegas - did I mention it’s pretty close to the airport, too? (It’s a quick ride but you better tip your Uber driver!) Shoutout to all the staff at Virgin Hotels for making our stay enjoyable. Thank you!

Room tip: There is a ~$51/day resort fee!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Navigate20433639647
General Manager, General Manager at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2024

Thank you for staying with us at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton. We are glad you could escape the hustle and bustle, relaxing in our clean, quiet, and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for highlighting our outstanding hospitality, picturesque facility, and convenient location. It was our pleasure having you visit, and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area for another terrific experience!

Reviewed 4 June 2024

We stayed for two nights while staying in Vegas. We arrived early and were able to check in. Self parking is convenient and the lobby - gaming area is nice. Clean, spacious, with many restaurants including an ice cream place and Dunkin Donuts.

The room was quite spacious and modern with a nice view of the pool area and strip in the distance. Two complaints, one being noise. We could clearly hear doors slamming all night, and there was a room above us with people screaming for hours. Dialing 0 to inform staff went unanswered. Another pet peeve was the mini fridge and water on the dresser. We normally empty the minibar and use the fridge for our own drinks: who doesn't? In this place all their drinks are on sensors: move it and you bought it, including bottled water on the dresser. Bit of a cash grab if you ask me.

Location was good with a CVS and 7-11 across the road. The strip was a manageable walk for us (about 25 minutes) but may be an Uber ride for some people.

All in all, get rid of the beverage sensors and screaming and I would give this place five stars.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ToSquareBob1
General Manager, General Manager at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2024

Dear ToSquareBob1,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to hear you found the parking convenient and our accommodations clean and spacious. That said, we apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced and your disappointment with the mini-fridge. We encourage you to contact our front desk team in the future so we may assist. Your suggestion about breakfast will be taken into consideration, and we are thankful for your feedback. We hope to see you on your next stay in Las Vegas as we'd be very grateful for a second shot at earning a five-star rating.

Reviewed 31 May 2024 via mobile

Nice modern and clean room with great views of Las Vegas and the Sphere
Didn’t try any restaurants but pool area was great. Loads of machines to play on and free drinks while playing was good
Would stay again
Easy to check in and check out and good self parking
Did miss that their is no coffee making facilities or fridge in room

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton! We're delighted you enjoyed your modern, well-kept room with great views and appreciated our pool area. We're also glad the check-in and check-out processes were smooth, and self-parking was convenient. Your feedback regarding the lack of coffee-making facilities and a fridge in the room is valuable, and we'll consider it for future improvements. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2024 via mobile

My friend and I spent our last night in Vegas here because the original hotel we were staying at was sold out. We arrived around noon thinking it was too early to check in, but Ayla did such a good deed that I had to leave a review. She not only accommodated our early check in but she gave us a complimentary upgrade to 2 beds in Opal tower. This hotel is not as confusing or super big where I’d get lost but my friend and I enjoyed our stay here. We also enjoyed our dinner at Casa Calavera, their tacos are flavorful and my friend liked their burrito, enchilada style! We were also given coupons for the bar but unfortunately we had plans in mind, will visit again!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, General Manager at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2024

Dear Veronica,
It is wonderful to know that you had an excellent experience with us. We're thrilled Ayla's hospitality left a lasting impression on you, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with her! Thank you for also mentioning the delicious dishes at Casa Calavera. Take care, and know we'd be delighted to welcome you back anytime your plans bring you this way.