Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Isabella
Las Vegas, Nevada

What a transformation!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Aug 2021via mobile
What a transformation from the old hard rock hotel. The place is top notch, nice restaurant and great nightlife spots to party. Check out Elia Beach Club, Kassi Beach or Money Baby. They have a small sports book, lots of machines and plenty of table games too
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 9 Aug 2021
Hello Safari,

Thank you for taking the time to review Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our restaurants and pools. We strive to create one of a kind experiences for our guests. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

$471
    $1,436
    $1,458
2.2 km from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton
View more hotels in Las Vegas
All reviews off the strip commons club hard rock hotel a hilton diamond member breakfast credit pizza place upgraded to a suite check in process food options casino floor close to the airport self parking tower vegas las uber nobu
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

So, I have fond memories of the Hard Rock Hotel which is barely there under the recent renovation. It's a mixed bag design-wise, but free parking, no resort fees, nice pools and some interesting dining options make this a compelling option. The property isn't huge so walks aren't so bad.

I like this area because there are some pretty good local hangouts in walking distance. So, if the onsite dining doesn't do it for you, there's all that.

Did not gamble.

I stayed in one of the Canyon Rooms. Which had interesting choices... Otherwise the bed was nice. The TV has chromecast capabilities. Small bathroom, but huge dressing area. Fancy lighting controls were sort of a hassle.

No EV charging on the premises. Boo.

I ended up here on a Hotwire deal.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joshua Jarvis, Guest Services / Front Office at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Hello SoCalDude23,

Thank you for taking the time to review Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the positive comments about our resort. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

The rooms was nice, the hotel is amazing very update and clean I only had the issue with the pet hair in my bed I think it would be best if they only had certain floors for pets and certain floors not for pets other than that a amazing experience

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Joshua Jarvis, Guest Services / Front Office at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Hello bentonandre1,

Thank you for taking the time to review Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. We are pleased to hear that you chose to stay at our resort. Thank you for the positive comments about our chambers. Please accept our sincerest apology for the issues you experienced in regards to pet hair. The feedback provided will help us address the areas of opportunity that may need attention in an effort to prevent future concern. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Small cold feeling rooms and small bathroom. Rude security staff on the casino floor. No towels in the room. Dusty vents. Early check in wasn’t ready. Save your money. Pool was nice but small. Not ever again. Hard rock was much nicer.

Hello Candice767,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor. We are truly sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent stay. Please accept our sincerest apology for the housekeeping issues and shortfalls in service you experienced. Your feedback will be shared with our housekeeping and security managers to address the areas of opportunity with their teams in an effort to prevent future concerns. Thank you for being our guest and we hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

I wanted a hotel that was a little more laid-back than the hotels on the Strip. This place was perfect. I was in Vegas completely solo for one night. Wish I could have stayed longer. Check-in at Vegas hotels can be a pain with long lines. But not here. I got checked in after only a few minutes. With my Hilton Diamond status, I was upgraded from a standard king to a trendy and spacious king suite in Ruby Tower. Bathroom was huge. I love that the suite has a little entryway separated from the rest of the room. I ate at two of the restaurants, and they were both delicious. Casa Calavera was my favorite. Had the shrimp tacos. Tiny, but really good.

In my experience, the staff here were all stellar. Even just passing staff in the hall, they always gave a friendly hello.

The only problem I experienced was that I couldn't figure out how to work the rainfall shower. I honestly think it was broken because I tried everything. Fortunately the wand worked fabulously; so no harm, no foul. I can definitely see myself staying here again next time I'm in Vegas, and the fact that there are no resort fees will likely make this hotel my very first choice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank DavidPSEA
Joshua Jarvis, Guest Services / Front Office at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Hello DavidPSEA,

Thank you for taking the time to review Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and upgrade. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our chambers, restaurants and team members. We strive to create one of a kind experiences for our guests and provide them with a high level of service. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2021

Smoking policy was not enforced and as a result throat and respiratory system affected me during my stay. Dining opportunities were great. Seemed like a lot of the amenities were not opened during the stay there. Would possibly comeback if they managed to take care of the smoking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Relax37898359243

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor. We are truly sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent stay. Please accept our sincerest apology for the issues you experienced with the smell of smoke. When brought to the attention of our team members, they will do their best to provide accommodations. Thank you for the positive comments about our restaurants. Your patronage is very much appreciated and we hope to have you stay with us again in the future.