Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bennie
Las Vegas, Nevada

No craps table

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 May 2019via mobile
Actually the was one craps table open in the entire casino but it had a minimum of 100 Dollars. I visited the Palms at a midweek afternoon. I like to play craps at Station Casinos and do not any other Station Casino that has only Craps tables with a 100 Dollar minimum.

The Palms is no place for locals that like table games with a reasonable minimum.

That sayed it really looks nice after the renovation, therefore I give it 2 stars.
Trip type: Travelled solo
2.4 km from Palms Casino Resort
Free parking
View more hotels in Las Vegas
4,228 results
All reviews ivory tower ghost bar off the strip food court movie theater pool party the gold coast mini bar shuttle service great room an upgrade slot machines trip to vegas ghostbar casino nightclub las
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Do not go to the Palms if you like to play Craps. I wanted to play Craps there on a Tuesday 2 PM. There was one table open: MINIMUM 100 DOLLARS! I like to play at Station Casinos but I can simply not afford to play at 100 Dollar minimum tables. Sad to see that the Palms is only a Casino for high rollers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank HerbertW298
Reviewed 22 May 2019

My husband and I stayed at the Palms hotel we had to have surgery on our dog’s acl. We found out we had to stay another night. When checking in we asked about staying another night. The room rate went from $90 dollars to $275. Unhappily we agreed. We were told it was Electric Daisy Carnival not know what that was we checked in to our room... We really like the pool at the palms so Thursday morning we get ready to go to the pool and are informed there was a concert and to get in to the pool it would be $75 for my husband and $35 for me. I was so frustrated I asked to speak to the manager. When she came out and said there was nothing she could do! She was young and had no concern about how I was feeling where has compassion gone? The whole experience Unbelievable frustrating!! Andrea Van Zago Skrocki

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Vanzagoa
Reviewed 19 May 2019

sad im a las vegas native i recieved there flyer come to the palms get you free bowl went last week recieved a nice bowl went into the casino to get this weeks free gift and was told ooo no you cant have i as you have to earn 300 same day points... i did not have to have them last week.... my female roommate gets free gifts every week even thou7gh she never plays at the palms.... this is a classic bait and switch place...unless you gamble or a female dont ever think you will get your free gifts. very crappy place im glad there are over 150 other casinos that want my money.. PALMS CASINO IM DONE GIVEING MY MONEY. will have to sadly find another buffet to goto now as i will never be back

Room tip: best advise from a local go elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Dc A
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Out with the old because the new PALMS is a great vibe! Everything is new $500MM+ renovation. Stay on upper floors if wekend club music bothers you. Matthew at front desk was superb and he went out of his way to accommodate us! Taylor and Blair at the pool kept the food and drinks coming with genuine care for us. All in all this place is heading back to its Vegas glory days and we will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuckyDHR
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

We have been to The Palms 3 times over the past few years. This last time we felt was obviously the best. The upgrades that were recently done make a big impact for my future stays as I’m sure to return. The customer service was outstanding. The restaurants were top notch. The casino floor was extremely clean and didn’t smell. The floor wait staff was attentive. To top it all off The Pearl Theater was the best venue my wife and I have ever seen a concert at.
I would place the Palms resort in the same category as the Cosmopolitan, heck I’d even go as far to say better (maybe because I’m not a fan of the clutter on the strip)
All in all we will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple