Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Herbert W
Davos, Switzerland

No craps table at the Palms unless you are a millionaire

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 May 2019via mobile
Do not go to the Palms if you like to play Craps. I wanted to play Craps there on a Tuesday 2 PM. There was one table open: MINIMUM 100 DOLLARS! I like to play at Station Casinos but I can simply not afford to play at 100 Dollar minimum tables. Sad to see that the Palms is only a Casino for high rollers.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $376
2.4 km from Palms Casino Resort
View more hotels in Las Vegas
4,223 results
All reviews ivory tower ghost bar off the strip food court movie theater pool party the gold coast mini bar shuttle service great room an upgrade slot machines trip to vegas ghostbar casino nightclub las
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

My husband and I stayed at the Palms hotel we had to have surgery on our dog’s acl. We found out we had to stay another night. When checking in we asked about staying another night. The room rate went from $90 dollars to $275. Unhappily we agreed. We were told it was Electric Daisy Carnival not know what that was we checked in to our room... We really like the pool at the palms so Thursday morning we get ready to go to the pool and are informed there was a concert and to get in to the pool it would be $75 for my husband and $35 for me. I was so frustrated I asked to speak to the manager. When she came out and said there was nothing she could do! She was young and had no concern about how I was feeling where has compassion gone? The whole experience Unbelievable frustrating!! Andrea Van Zago Skrocki

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Vanzagoa
Reviewed 19 May 2019

sad im a las vegas native i recieved there flyer come to the palms get you free bowl went last week recieved a nice bowl went into the casino to get this weeks free gift and was told ooo no you cant have i as you have to earn 300 same day points... i did not have to have them last week.... my female roommate gets free gifts every week even thou7gh she never plays at the palms.... this is a classic bait and switch place...unless you gamble or a female dont ever think you will get your free gifts. very crappy place im glad there are over 150 other casinos that want my money.. PALMS CASINO IM DONE GIVEING MY MONEY. will have to sadly find another buffet to goto now as i will never be back

Room tip: best advise from a local go elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Dc A
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Out with the old because the new PALMS is a great vibe! Everything is new $500MM+ renovation. Stay on upper floors if wekend club music bothers you. Matthew at front desk was superb and he went out of his way to accommodate us! Taylor and Blair at the pool kept the food and drinks coming with genuine care for us. All in all this place is heading back to its Vegas glory days and we will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuckyDHR
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

We have been to The Palms 3 times over the past few years. This last time we felt was obviously the best. The upgrades that were recently done make a big impact for my future stays as I’m sure to return. The customer service was outstanding. The restaurants were top notch. The casino floor was extremely clean and didn’t smell. The floor wait staff was attentive. To top it all off The Pearl Theater was the best venue my wife and I have ever seen a concert at.
I would place the Palms resort in the same category as the Cosmopolitan, heck I’d even go as far to say better (maybe because I’m not a fan of the clutter on the strip)
All in all we will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mason621
Reviewed 14 May 2019

The mini-fridges at The Palms are sensor based (no signage on the fridge or told during check-in), therefore removing an item and putting it back results in being charged, even if you do not consume it.

Due to the extortionate prices inside the mini fridge, my partner and I went to the local shop and purchased water and placed them in the fridge. Therefore we removed items that will not be affected by being outside the fridge, eg. pop. Leaving items such as orange juice and items such as jello-shots inside the fridge. When we finished our stay at the Palms we proceeded to place the items back in the fridge – consuming zero items.

Once leaving the Palms we received an email invoice where we were charged EVERYTHING inside the fridge, totaling at over US$400. Speaking with the front desk, they explained about the sensor mini-fridge, and he told me it happens quite often. Hmm. He made a note on file and said the cleaners will check the items are there then we'll be refunded, as I knew I put the items back I thought there shouldn't be a problem and left to catch our flight.

What proceeded was weeks of calls with and receiving dismal customer service. The Palms said we consumed the items because the sensors were triggered and called us liars. It's an utter scam to charge customers for something they did not consume.

- what if I removed an item to look at a label due to dietary restrictions?
- what if a child opened the fridge and moved some items?

#FaceInPalms

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: April 2019