“Beautiful spa ”

The Spa & Salon at Aria
Ranked #10 of 163 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This spa and salon were beautiful. I loved the hot stone in the spa where you align your immune system and speed up your metabolism. The salt room was pretty unique and it was very easy to stay there and meditate. The customer service was impeccable just like the actual hotel . They also had an outside pool on a deck that was over the top . I had two services here a facial and a massage and they were very good . I would definitely come back to this spa .

2  Thank Yami P
"dry sauna"
in 7 reviews
"royal shave"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"scalp massage"
"deep tissue"
in 6 reviews
"great massage"
in 7 reviews
"therapist"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Staying in Vegas for a week was hectic so we decided to go to the spa and it didn't disappoint. Complete relaxation in fabulous surrounding. Outdoor pool was fabulous. Well worth the money

3  Thank Collette C
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Upon my arrival at the Spa, everything was deemed breath taking. Everything was made out of this grey stone and it was cool to the touch. There was a bit of a line for check in, but that was alright.
I sat in the waiting area a bit, reading. I must have stopped paying attention to the line because when I looked up, everyone was gone (except the receptionists). I overheard some employees speak of their distaste of working where they were. They were being as quiet as possible, my sense of hearing is just great. So, I ignored what I heard and decided to check in for a day pass. I was completely taken aback when I approached the desk and was greeted with smiles and friendly attitudes. With how kind I was treated, still, I had a weird vibe from the employees.
We made our way down the hall and they motioned towards the fitness center and the two people in red gave a smile, but as soon as I passed, their faces went back to a more somber look.
As soon as I reached the spa, I was greeted delightfully by a young lady with the sweetest little voice. Although she was very kind and smiled throughout the tour, her eyes were sad.
The rest of my experience was amazing, except it smelled like someone had a bad couple meals through certain parts of the spa. I recommend the stone bed. And I loved meditating in the salt room, a little cold, but cool.
Great place, friendly staff, but they all seem to hate being there. It gave a weird aura.

10  Thank CharlieS2397
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I spent the afternoon at the spa. They certainly have pampering as a priority. The spa itself if filled with a salt room, heat tile beds, plung pools, steam and dry sauna and an outdoor spa pool. I had an exfoliating and facial service. It was fabulous. My only complaint was the location overlooking the liquid pool which plays extremely loud disco music all afternoon. Not great planning on the architects. Really impeded on my relaxation.

4  Thank sreisinger