Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paula B
Greenfield

Mixed Opinion

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 May 2021
I have a mixed review for this hotel. Check in process was very slow and then they put me down for no housekeeping without asking. The elevators were awful!! Very slow!! I was told at check in that I would be charged $600.00 dollars if I smoked weed, however when I went to my room on floor 7 I walked off the elevator all I could smell was weed!! I wasn't charged, I just found it funny that they said that! The room was comfortable. Shower was nice. No microwave or coffee maker. To get through the parking garage was terrible.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Ryan Bennett, Owner at The LINQ Hotel + Experience, responded to this review
Responded 25 May 2021
We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Paulabn6252bq. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first
Exterior
6.3 km from The LINQ Hotel + Experience
Free parking
View more hotels in Las Vegas
19,283 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller hash house younger crowd great location on the strip casino floor mini fridge vegas flamingo gambling caesars dealers text slots uber action las
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021

The room was decent for the price, but the resort fee was definitely not worth the price. The entire casino & elevators reeked of cigarette smoke, the pool area needs A LOT of updates. It was dirty, many of the chairs were ripped, and it just looked very dated. Previously stayed at The Mirage & it is definitely worth the higher price. You get what you pay for in Vegas.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Ryan Bennett, Owner at The LINQ Hotel + Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Evane2424. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

It's location right in the middle of the strip and Promenade next to it is about the best thing about this place. Getting into the garage for self parking and navigating your way to check in is a challenge, since nothing is well marked. The entire hotel and casino smells like weed constantly. Our room, the king suite, was big and clean but very dark. The bed was super comfy but we only had 3 small pillows which wasn't enough. There was not a coffee pot, any sort of clock/alarm, nor any info on the offerings within the casino. Overall not a terrible stay but we will not stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Vacayonmymind. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Decided to spend my birthday weekend in Vegas. We all chose to stay at The LINQ because of the zipline. Nothing really special about the hotel considering we were in Vegas. The rooms were pretty minimalistic, but I guess that's fine since we didn't spend much time in them anyway. It took considerable effort and patience to get the TV to turn on; not sure what that deal was all about. The was very close to restaurants and other activities. Not everything was open yet, but should be come June 1st.

So, the real issue with this stay was the elevator situation! For some reason, the elevators were running very slowly, and tended to stop on every floor even when there was no one there. It was pretty typical to have to wait for up to 30 - 45 minutes for the elevator. If you were on the lower floors, it was possible to take the stairs.

1  Thank Andre P

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Andre. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Stay away. The place was filthy and we experienced zero service. The place was crowded, the elevators packed and creaky, and often had floors covered in vomit and .... whatever. Rooms are flop-house like, with antiquated, wheezing air conditioners. The shower and bathroom was dirty with orange goo on the floors and baseboard. The shower did not drain properly, so one ends up standing in dirty water. The rate was horribly expensive, and the amenities were sparse. Forget the pool. You can’t get a chair close without paying a fee of $150 or more, and one can’t even get to the pool for all of the crowd hanging around and blocking access. Access to the building is confusing and dangerous. For some crazy reason, one can only enter through the back after navigating a Warren-like garage which feels unsafe. Difficult to drive through with any vehicle other than a small coupe. Forget doing so in a full size SUV. Absolutely THE worst experience in Vegas. EVER.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Toni. We apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to assisting you accordingly.

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

I have been trying to make a reservation/adjust my current reservations for a few weeks now and the customer service (as sweet as she sounds on the phone) is not helpful at all.

originally made a reservation online for one night June 12-13th, and I got a REALLY good deal when I booked it. $63 for the night. Then I called them maybe 2 weeks later to add on that friday night to my reservation. They told me the price I had for Saturday night would INCREASE to almost $200 if i tried to add on a night, because they would have to change my room type, as the room I had already booked on Saturday was no longer available on Friday. I looked online and the room type I had for saturday night was available to book. I told the lady that and she said it was a glitch and what I was seeing was not actually available. I ended up booking a separate room for Friday night which she had to book me an upgraded room

because the other ones "werent available". So I will have to check in on Friday, check out on

Saturday, check back in on Saturday into a different room, and check out of Sunday. She said there

was absolutely nothing she could offer me except upgrading my room and having me pay an extra

almost $200 if i didnt want to keep checking in and out. She wouldn't even offer me early check in

into the other room on saturday, or luggage holding at the desk until we could check in without

extra fees.

At this point I just felt like they wanted to make me pay as much money as possible and didnt want me to keep my cheap $63 deal.

2 weeks later, I called back today to see if I could get someone else to help me merge the two reservations. I checked online again and YET AGAIN they had the room available for booking, but I got the same woman who said the exact same thing that that room I was seeing was not available. She said there was a smoking version available (compared to the non-smoking room I booked) but because would be changing room types for the saturday room (non smoking to smoking, even though its the same exact room otherwise) I still would not be able to keep my really good rate and I would have to pay more. She even expressed to me how she understood my frustration and she would do anything to help me to avoid this hassle of checking in and out multiple times, but the second I said I wouldn't be paying more than the price I originally booked for Saturday, all of a sudden she couldn't help me anymore.

I should add that during both phone calls the automated system asked me if I would stay on the line to take a survey about my call when it was finished. Both times I said yes, and neither time was a survey given after the call. It just hung up. So they did not even allow me to leave a review about their poor service, hence this review here.

I still have a few weeks until my vacation, so I will continue to call every week until I can get them to successfully merge my two rooms, But OVERALL this place just seems to be money hungry and does not care about the convenience of their guest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Schaelee. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first