Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andre P
Jacksonville, Florida

OMG...THE ELEVATOR SITUATION WAS HORRIBLE!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2021
Decided to spend my birthday weekend in Vegas. We all chose to stay at The LINQ because of the zipline. Nothing really special about the hotel considering we were in Vegas. The rooms were pretty minimalistic, but I guess that's fine since we didn't spend much time in them anyway. It took considerable effort and patience to get the TV to turn on; not sure what that deal was all about. The was very close to restaurants and other activities. Not everything was open yet, but should be come June 1st.

So, the real issue with this stay was the elevator situation! For some reason, the elevators were running very slowly, and tended to stop on every floor even when there was no one there. It was pretty typical to have to wait for up to 30 - 45 minutes for the elevator. If you were on the lower floors, it was possible to take the stairs.

3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Ryan Bennett, Owner at The LINQ Hotel + Experience, responded to this review
Responded 25 May 2021
We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Andre. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first
Exterior
    $823
0.4 km from The LINQ Hotel + Experience
View more hotels in Las Vegas
19,283 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller hash house younger crowd great location on the strip casino floor mini fridge vegas flamingo gambling caesars dealers text slots uber action las
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

Stay away. The place was filthy and we experienced zero service. The place was crowded, the elevators packed and creaky, and often had floors covered in vomit and .... whatever. Rooms are flop-house like, with antiquated, wheezing air conditioners. The shower and bathroom was dirty with orange goo on the floors and baseboard. The shower did not drain properly, so one ends up standing in dirty water. The rate was horribly expensive, and the amenities were sparse. Forget the pool. You can’t get a chair close without paying a fee of $150 or more, and one can’t even get to the pool for all of the crowd hanging around and blocking access. Access to the building is confusing and dangerous. For some crazy reason, one can only enter through the back after navigating a Warren-like garage which feels unsafe. Difficult to drive through with any vehicle other than a small coupe. Forget doing so in a full size SUV. Absolutely THE worst experience in Vegas. EVER.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Ryan Bennett, Owner at The LINQ Hotel + Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Toni. We apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to assisting you accordingly.

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

I have been trying to make a reservation/adjust my current reservations for a few weeks now and the customer service (as sweet as she sounds on the phone) is not helpful at all.

originally made a reservation online for one night June 12-13th, and I got a REALLY good deal when I booked it. $63 for the night. Then I called them maybe 2 weeks later to add on that friday night to my reservation. They told me the price I had for Saturday night would INCREASE to almost $200 if i tried to add on a night, because they would have to change my room type, as the room I had already booked on Saturday was no longer available on Friday. I looked online and the room type I had for saturday night was available to book. I told the lady that and she said it was a glitch and what I was seeing was not actually available. I ended up booking a separate room for Friday night which she had to book me an upgraded room

because the other ones "werent available". So I will have to check in on Friday, check out on

Saturday, check back in on Saturday into a different room, and check out of Sunday. She said there

was absolutely nothing she could offer me except upgrading my room and having me pay an extra

almost $200 if i didnt want to keep checking in and out. She wouldn't even offer me early check in

into the other room on saturday, or luggage holding at the desk until we could check in without

extra fees.

At this point I just felt like they wanted to make me pay as much money as possible and didnt want me to keep my cheap $63 deal.

2 weeks later, I called back today to see if I could get someone else to help me merge the two reservations. I checked online again and YET AGAIN they had the room available for booking, but I got the same woman who said the exact same thing that that room I was seeing was not available. She said there was a smoking version available (compared to the non-smoking room I booked) but because would be changing room types for the saturday room (non smoking to smoking, even though its the same exact room otherwise) I still would not be able to keep my really good rate and I would have to pay more. She even expressed to me how she understood my frustration and she would do anything to help me to avoid this hassle of checking in and out multiple times, but the second I said I wouldn't be paying more than the price I originally booked for Saturday, all of a sudden she couldn't help me anymore.

I should add that during both phone calls the automated system asked me if I would stay on the line to take a survey about my call when it was finished. Both times I said yes, and neither time was a survey given after the call. It just hung up. So they did not even allow me to leave a review about their poor service, hence this review here.

I still have a few weeks until my vacation, so I will continue to call every week until I can get them to successfully merge my two rooms, But OVERALL this place just seems to be money hungry and does not care about the convenience of their guest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Schaelee. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 20 May 2021

My wife and i arrived at the LINQ May 14 with plans to stay 2 nights. Upon arrival there was no one to help with the luggage so it was unloaded with my wife as i needed to move the car. When i returned my wife immediately told me that she didn't like the appearance or atmosphere. We arrived about an hour early and asked if we could check in to the room. We were told no but if we wanted to pay $20 more then yes. We were at the Hotel& Casino so we decided to gamble while we waited. I sat down with my backpack and started playing. After about 10 minutes i got up to see how my wife was doing as she was about 20 ft away. After about 2 minutes i realized i had left my backpack by my video poker game and immediately ran back........it was gone. We immediately grabbed the security person and told him our situation. He said the only thing he could do was to see if anyone "found" it and turned it in. Checked both days and the backpack with Ipad, car and house keys, National park pass etc never showed up. The hotel rooms were dated and over furnished (RM 150020) The room didn't have a remote for the TV and our room phone didn't work. Happily we checked out on Sunday but not before starting to go into the elevator and stopped because there was vomit in it. Compared to the last time we were in Las Vegas at Caesars Place, the LINQ is a dump. I would never return.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Our apologies for your poor experience, Wayne. Please provide your contact information so we can have the correct team look into this further and follow up accordingly. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Very clean common areas. Bed and pillows were comfy. No coffee makers the want you to by from the shops. Great food choices nearby. Great location on the strip. Pool arties everyday so not able to relax by the pool or take kids due the the amount of noise and drinking. Good sized casino. Guest services very friendly. The wi) not clean your room if you don't call the night before and ask. They only clean on check out

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words, Jasmine. We truly appreciate you sharing your wonderful experience at The LINQ Hotel + Experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I thought this place was remodeled as few years ago, seems as seedy as the old imperial palace.
Air conditioning in one room sounded like a spaceship. Remotes fir TVs hard to work. Elevators dirty and almost always a line. This was a weekday stay and we upgraded to a suite because the first room was even worst.