Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jodi B

Always Fabulous!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 May 2021
We always love staying at the Cosmopolitan. The location is right in the middle of everything and the views from the balconies is the best in Vegas! The restaurants are great and there is a good variety as well. The pools are relaxing and there is plenty of seating as well. Just an all around great vibe here. Beautiful and something unexpected around every corner. The Chandelier bar has a different theme on each level. There are at least 2 secret restaurants here to find.
$404
    $139
4.5 km from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
View more hotels in Las Vegas
2,443 results
All reviews fountain view chelsea tower chandelier bar wicked spoon secret pizza boulevard pool terrace studio japanese soaking tub city room china poblano barber shop amazing hotel pool party mini bar restaurants and bars favorite hotel high floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

I like the Cosmo they have a great casino, and restaurants. But we’re currently staying here this weekend and having a bad time.

We got in an elevator Friday evening and the entire floor was covered in vomit a half inch thick. It ruined my shoes, ruined my wife’s shoes and my wife slipped and partially fell in it ruining her outfit and completely ruining her mood and her night. Nobody was cleaning it up.

Get back to our room still trying to hold back vomiting ourselves from how grossed out we were. I sit on our toilet for the first time and I’m stuck to it as if it’s covered in tree sap. I don’t understand why or what is on it for it to be like that.

Further grossed out I jump in the shower and the drain is not working properly. So while overall the shower is ok Water is pooling up to my ankles and whatever disgusting stuff was washed down the drain for the last 100 guests is floating back up into the shower and onto my feet.

Cosmo we have been customers of yours since you opened. You are better than this.

Sincerely a very grossed out long time customer.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank dedeburn
Genesis H, Guest Services / Front Office at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

dedeburn,

Thank you for taking the time to share. We sincerely regret to learn about the multiple challenges you, and your wife, encountered while staying with us—that's not right. We understand the disappointment, especially as a returning guest. This is feedback we take very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to learn more.

To that end, if you’d be willing, a member of Guest Services can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. Please be sure to include your reservation details in the email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

I’ll start by saying this is probably my favorite property in Las Vegas and that’s why I keep coming back and paying the premium. My terrace one bedroom was great, I enjoyed the Chelsea pool and cabana service, and overall it was great to finally get back to Vegas. However there were so many issues in the casino with the slots working where you couldn’t redeem tickets or view identity points, or even play at all. Unfortunately this happened during my entire stay so I left disappointed. I wish I would’ve known and just stayed somewhere else this time.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed in many hotels in Vegas , the cosmo would be the best one , all rooms look new and always clean , with great food and bar options and best view of the strip
Amazing customer service and great benefits for elite Marriott Bonvoy members . This is the only hotel and casino on the strip there part of the Bonvoy portfolio

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

The Cosmopolitan is a gem on the Strip. Its opulence is undeniable and the facilities are perfect.

The people working there are happy to answer any question and help out to the best extent. The beautiful building is in a great place next to the Aria and the Bellagio. I don't think any visitor will get anything less than a fantastic experience. I went here with my family and had a great time at this Marriott.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

After 5 trips to Vegas, we were finally able to stay at the Cosmo. We only stayed one night but it was fabulous. Every single person we came in to contact with was overly friendly, helpful, and genuinely happy. After I booked my room online, i clicked on the option to request an upgrade to the wraparound suite. To request, you wont know whether you got the upgrade until you got to the hotel. Either way I would have been fine, but we got it! We were in the Chelsea Tower. We had the perfect view of the fountains and the strip. It was amazing. We were content sitting on the balcony .
Soon we we checked in we went to the Overlook Grill right next to the pool for breakfast. Our room wasn't quite ready yet. After we ate we went to the pool for a couple of hours. That was the BEST pool we have ever been to so far in Vegas.
Once our room was ready we left to check in, and unpack. We went back to the pool pretty much for the rest of the day. We ordered a few drinks and some food from the bar. Expensive (its Vegas) but really good.
The Casino was real nice too. Very clean and pretty. We hit the Secret Pizza place for a late dinner and took it up to the room and ate on the balcony.
I ended up getting the room fairly cheap so I dont know when we will be able to go back, but I cannot wait.

Room tip: make sure to book a room with a balcony. Apparently there are rooms that do NOT have one (Advise from the bell desk)
2  Thank mlw5003