Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Yan G
Richmond, Virginia

Best location in Vegas

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 May 2021via mobile
I stayed in many hotels in Vegas , the cosmo would be the best one , all rooms look new and always clean , with great food and bar options and best view of the strip
Amazing customer service and great benefits for elite Marriott Bonvoy members . This is the only hotel and casino on the strip there part of the Bonvoy portfolio
$601
    $809
1.4 km from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
View more hotels in Las Vegas
2,476 results
All reviews fountain view chelsea tower chandelier bar wicked spoon secret pizza boulevard pool terrace studio japanese soaking tub city room china poblano barber shop amazing hotel pool party mini bar restaurants and bars favorite hotel high floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

The Cosmopolitan is a gem on the Strip. Its opulence is undeniable and the facilities are perfect.

The people working there are happy to answer any question and help out to the best extent. The beautiful building is in a great place next to the Aria and the Bellagio. I don't think any visitor will get anything less than a fantastic experience. I went here with my family and had a great time at this Marriott.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

After 5 trips to Vegas, we were finally able to stay at the Cosmo. We only stayed one night but it was fabulous. Every single person we came in to contact with was overly friendly, helpful, and genuinely happy. After I booked my room online, i clicked on the option to request an upgrade to the wraparound suite. To request, you wont know whether you got the upgrade until you got to the hotel. Either way I would have been fine, but we got it! We were in the Chelsea Tower. We had the perfect view of the fountains and the strip. It was amazing. We were content sitting on the balcony .
Soon we we checked in we went to the Overlook Grill right next to the pool for breakfast. Our room wasn't quite ready yet. After we ate we went to the pool for a couple of hours. That was the BEST pool we have ever been to so far in Vegas.
Once our room was ready we left to check in, and unpack. We went back to the pool pretty much for the rest of the day. We ordered a few drinks and some food from the bar. Expensive (its Vegas) but really good.
The Casino was real nice too. Very clean and pretty. We hit the Secret Pizza place for a late dinner and took it up to the room and ate on the balcony.
I ended up getting the room fairly cheap so I dont know when we will be able to go back, but I cannot wait.

Room tip: make sure to book a room with a balcony. Apparently there are rooms that do NOT have one (Advise from the bell desk)
2  Thank mlw5003
Reviewed 10 May 2021

This hotel had so much potential but the room ultimately was a let down. We traveled as a Family with 2 small Children in hopes of giving them an awesome luxurious experience. The Pandemic is still very real and cleanliness should be ABOVE and beyond! My Husband and I were sanitizing the room with Lysol spray and wipes and I'm glad we were because there was hair behind the sink. Not ours. That was strike one. The phone and night stand was pretty dusty also. We ended up leaving to get food and came back got the kids in bed. After a long day of travel I decided to take a nice hot shower in the spacious shower and to my surprise THERE WAS MORE HAIR!!!!!! IN THE SHOWER! It was 2am and I was PISSED. I called down to the front desk to let them know how unacceptable this was. They offered to clean but it was 2am and my kids were sleep so NO. They offered to have someone come at 8:30am to clean the bathroom. I get ready to lay down upset mind you and one of the pillows had a nasty stain on it which looked like dried bodily fluids. DISGUSTING! We had planed on staying 3 nights but ended up cutting our trip down. I was very uncomfortable knowing that our room wasn't very clean and the potential risk we were facing with our Children due to the lack of cleanliness. The following day the Housekeeper came and wouldn't "clean" unless we were out the room. My kids were sleep so she left and told me to call "when we were ready". She ended up cleaning while we went to the pool and came back, honestly she didn't do anything but make the damn beds!!!!!!! I was so done and ready to check out. You know why? Because THERE WAS HAIR STILL IN THE SHOWER IN ANOTHER AREA. LIKE how do you fake clean? Oh and lastly, as my kids were on the balcony looking at the water show, my son came to us with wet hands. We were thinking where did this come from?? Oh well, there was liquid leaking from the balcony above us. DEEP SIGH. Over it, won't stay here again and do not recommend. This hotel cost too much to go through these type of issues. The only PRO was the food options in the hotel which were great and one of the Managers heard us out about our disappointment with our stay and comped one night of our 2 night stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
4  Thank MIC415
Nicholas A, Guest Services / Front Office at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

MIC415,

Thank you for taking the time to share. We sincerely regret to learn about the multiple challenges you and your family encountered while staying with us—that's not right. We understand the disappointment, especially while traveling with your children. That is the exact opposite experience we aim to achieve and we apologize for the inconveniences.

This is the type of feedback we take very seriously and we'd appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you further and make things right. To that end, if you’d be willing, a member of Guest Services can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. Please include your reservation information, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Overall this upscale hotel is very nice but you get the sensation that it used to be more exclusive than it is now. Also there are a lot of shady people hanging around the casino. My friend was doing pretty well with winning and then had wallet stolen. Thankfully most of the winnings were not in there. Just be careful to not keep your wallet in an open pants pocket as we think they pick pocketed the wallet. Security and lost and found were helpful.

Aside from that, the rooms were very clean and you can tell housekeeping works hard. Salon staff is also very professional and friendly. Haircut and manicure were excellent!

Pool is kind of crowded and smaller than you would think but each tower has their own pool. We had to go early in the day to get a good chair but that’s when the sun was blaring hot. There is a covered area but chairs are first come first serve and those go fast.

Not much shopping on the premises but plenty nearby as it is a very short walk to great shops. Room service is delicious and excellent quality but so are the restaurants on site such as The Henry and the others on floor 2 above the casino.

From the balcony, we could smell weed and cigarettes so we weren’t able to keep windows open as much as we wanted. But when we could, the breeze was really nice.

Saw people with their dogs staying there and I think it’s very cool this hotel allows dogs to stay there. I’ll probably be back and give this hotel another try for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mel9999-4
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Another great stay at my favorite hotel in Vegas! Checked in on a Sunday for three nights. I had a comp room offer with no resort fees and upgraded to a two-queen balcony city view room for a small fee. Check in was a bit busy as we arrived around 2 pm. We waited in line maybe 20 minutes before it was our turn to check in. We were given a high floor room on the 58th floor of the Chelsea Tower. The rooms here are very spacious with a large bathroom and jetted tub. I also like that there's a mini fridge for personal use if needed. The view was amazing! The balcony is one of the main reasons I stay here. The room was clean as expected.

We dined at two restaurants here on property during our stay. It was past 1 am one night and all of the restaurants were closed on the 2nd level. I remember hearing that Secret Pizza was open until 2 am. There was a bit of a line as it's one of the only places available during that time of the night.

We also had breakfast at The Henry which is on the first level of the Boulevard Tower. I highly recommend making reservations as they can get busy during early morning hours for breakfast.

The gaming floor is very lively and upbeat. Their rewards program is very generous. I won $500 free play through one of their promotions and was able to win some money with that.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and will book here again in the near future.

Date of stay: April 2021