“Perfect for us”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The MGM Signature Tower
Entry way for the adjoining suites
View of the LV Strip at night #2
The full kitchen
The living room
Moving Walkway to MGM from Signature
The Gym
Entry into the main MGM building - steps away from the units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney, Australia
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Our 3 night stay at Paul Bedi's apartments in the MGM Signature was fantastic.
Firstly please let me point out that we did not stay on the 38th floor as that apartment was already booked however the apartment we had on the 17th floor was the same floor plan with a balcony facing the strip.
Communicating via email and booking with Paul was very easy. We had confidence from the outset.
Arriving at The MGM Signature is impressive. The foyer of tower 3 is very well decorated and the reception staff member we dealt with was very polite and helpful.
We found the apartment was large and well appointed. The layout is a 2 bedroom suit made up of a 1 bedroom apartment and a junior suite,
My teenage kids had already agreed on which bed they would have, my boy on the sofa bed and my daughter with her own entire apartment. She was over the moon.
We enjoyed having space to spread out for a few days after mostly quad share rooms during our 2 week US holiday.
I used the fitness club and pools daily and these were excellent. The enclosed walkway to the MGM Grand was good even though it was a 10 to 15 minute trip. Alternatively to walk past the gate house and up E Harmon Ave to the strip was shorter, slightly.
In my previous stays in Vegas I have stayed in hotels and found them to be fine but when travelling with family being to relax in your own private space is much better.

Liked best: The space
Liked least: The walk to MGM Grand
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Todd E
berkeley Hts, nj
“Could have been Excellent”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Made the mistake of booking through a third party, Penthouse 38 suites @ the signature. Ended up in an owners suite. The suite was clean and beautiful with all high end appliances. The staff at the Signature went out of their way to help us but can only do limited repairs to owners suites. Had a one bedroom and a studio rental. Of the three TV's in the rentals, only 1 worked. Call the front desk and they sent someone up immediately. Both TV's required repair that would exceed $250 and they couldn't fix anything because the owners would have to do it. I contacted the rental agent and he said he would send someone up the next morning to look at it. No one ever showed up. We ended up only having one working TV for the entire stay and the only response I got from the agent, was that he was really sorry. He said he had to replace the one TV and the other one needed a part that was back ordered. If I ever go back to Vegas, I would stay at the signature again but I would book through hotel. You also can't use your M Life card on your rental because I booked through a third party. The wifi was terrible. Couldn't get a good connection at all.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service was great.
Liked least: The suites needs attention from the owners
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
4 Sep 2013
Thanks for the review, we have since replaced the TV's and the Signature, who is responsible for the wireless has been replacing (this week Oct 4th) all of their wireless hot spots. We are passionate about our places, just as you are about your vacations and are always trying to make guests experiences better. I thank you for the detailed & honest report.
OregonRN
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Perfect place for us to stay”
Reviewed 31 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

I'm not one for casinos, gambling, drinking, or staying out late...so why go to Las Vegas you might ask? Well, my daughter turned 21, and this was her choice for her birthday vacation. I'm hoping my 16 year old son chooses somewhere with a beach and snorkeling, when it's his turn! Since I hate cigarette smoke, and the casinos gave me a headache, this was the perfect place to stay. Far enough off the beaten path as to be quiet and relaxing, but close enough to catch the tram and get to everything. Would I ever come back to Las Vegas? God I hope not...but if I were, I would stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet, quiet, quiet.
Liked least: There is no early check in, and there was a problem with the room being cleaned before our arrival. The owner immediately text me back, and the issue was quickly resolved.
Friends getaway Older travelers
OldLadyVa...
Princeton NJ
“Live Like a Celebrity on a Shoestring!”
Reviewed 30 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My cousins, who live all over the country,and I decided to get together and I suggested that the best place would be Las Vegas, so I took it upon myself to find the best place to stay. Without crowing I think I came up with an absolute winner without breaking the bank. Our main objective was to find a place where we would have room to visit, so the 6 women shared this condo while the men stayed with the one cousin who lives in LV.

During the day we were all together and there was plenty of room to sit and talk, play games, and eat, and for entertainment we were just a short walk from MGM Grand via the internal hallways and from the monorail. Our suite was just what we needed! The kitchens and 3 full baths were elegant. There was seating for everyone. And the view was out of this world! There was free valet parking so my LV cousin was able to bring the men to Signature without having to walk from a parking lot or garage. The few small problems we had were quickly fixed with a phone call.

We made a single grocery run when we got there and ate all but our splurge meal on $20 per person for 3 days! That left us to spend our money on shows and the casinos!

If I were to have one complaint it is that the dining room chairs had seen better days (the upholstery was pulling away from them) but that didn't affect our comfort.

I would certainly recommend Signature as the way to go!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, elegance and price.
Liked least: Not all housekeeping responsibility was Signature's,
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing