“There’s way better places on the strip”
Review of Favorite Bistro

Favorite Bistro
Ranked #1,015 of 5,436 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: French American Bistro located at The LINQ Promenade on the Las Vegas Strip from the owners of the famous SENEQUIER in St-Tropez. Favorite Bistro is the perfect spot to enjoy highly instagrammable cocktails and relax on the patio. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and dinner the menu features heartwarming comfort food in a casual ambiance. Brunch is served every day until 2pm, featuring menu items like Steak and Eggs Special, Brioche French Toast, Lobster Benedict served on a freshly baked Croissant and more. PRIME RIB Special is served daily at 2pm. HAPPY HOUR everyday from 2pm-7pm
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in here for dinner before RuPaul Drag Race. The place is cute. It looks like a French bistro. The staff is friendly. Service was quick. However, the food and cocktails are not good. Ordered a Mai Tai and it was the nastiest drink I’ve ever had. I’ve never in my life sent a drink back. This drink was so bad I couldn’t even slam it. The food was lackluster. I ordered a pizza and it was bland. No seasoning. No wow factor. My friend’s burger was just ok. Not worth the money.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank lil_amy
Camper14183721262, Marketing at Favorite Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry you had a less than stellar experience at Favorite Bistro, Amy. We take the feedback of our guests seriously and I'll make sure to pass on your comments to our kitchen staff as well as the bartender who made your Mai Tai.

We hope that this does not deter you from coming back in the future!

Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Sat at the bar for Sunday brunch , and I must say that it was a very pleasant experience .. it was busy and too hot tomcat outside we opted for the bar. Our bartender served as our waiter . He was pleasant , friendly and fast . It was a well prepared breakfast with very large portions. Overall we enjoyed the meal , we would definitely go back

Date of visit: July 2021
Camper14183721262, Marketing at Favorite Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Hello Carolina. Thanks for your visit and your detailed review. we will be really glad to have you again here.

Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

The worst dining experience I've ever had!! We were seated at a table for 4(we had a party of 5, we also had reservations) the hostess had the gall to tell us to pull up another chair and table to accommodate our party. The waitress took our order and we basically didn't see her again. We started out with the cheese plate which came with no crackers or bread, when we requested bread it came all torn up and it was stale and hard(not toasted) like it had been sitting out all day. A runner served us our food and every single one of our dishes was cold(5 of us) and my niece has a food allergy and ordered her food with no tomato, of course it came with tomatoes. We couldn't tell our waitress because we couldn't find her, in fact we had to waive her down to get our bill, she then left our bill and again we had to hunt her down to pay the bill. When we went to leave my mother and I had to physically move 2 chairs and a table because we were pinned in a corner due to the hostess sitting another party so close to us we couldn't get out, it was outrageous....they should be ashamed of themselves!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Camper14183721262, Marketing at Favorite Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Hello. I already replied to your comment on Google Maps.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

Not a place I will return, 1st not every one had a place setting, cheese plate served with no bread , bread showed up after 10 mins, only served water, then acted surprised we wanted drinks, put a table together next to us that required my other guest to move the table to exit cause they were blocked in,(FIRE HAZARD) Food finally arrived COLD, couldn't tell the waitress because she never came to check on us to make sure our food was correct or tasty, Had to flag her down to receive our bill, then had to flag her down just to pay it, Now food was good but served cold as it was sitting for awhile , now I couldn't get the waitress name cause she never introduced herself, Never once did I see a manager go around checking on guest or employees, Front of the house needs alot of work, Back of the house did great

1  Thank BOOSTED_ISB

Hello. I responded to your post on Google Maps. Thanks.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

.We only ordered wings, fries, spinach dip and sliders from the happy hour menu. Several tables around us who ordered after us received their entire meal before us. Another table even got spinach dip. We finally received ours 40 minutes after ordering. Waitress said it took so long because we ordered wings. She also didn’t seem to care that my spinach dip was barely warm. She did take it off when I asked her too but it was a bit ridiculous for it to take that long and not be hot. I had also asked her about size of sliders before ordering and she said they were “average size”. The patty was over cooked and smaller than a fast food breakfast sausage. Very dry.

1  Thank I9620LDdenises

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience. I would investigate a bit farther on what happened that day. Thank you for visiting and reviewing.