Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

from US$32.79
More Info
from US$69.00
More Info
All reviews zip line fun experience high roller wheel fun ride super fun linq hotel a lot of fun an amazing experience superman harness thrill tickets launch safety vegas kiosk blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

I didn't go it was to hot and I tried contacting Tripadvisor since early yesterday morning, but everyone wants to pass the buck and not help me

Reviewed 16 August 2021

To start I will never stay at The Linq again.
Navigation takes you to the strip where there is no entrance. WhenI finally had the opportunity to turn right at the Palazzo Shops a gentlemen said to just keep driving. To a left f right turn. No signage. Ended up in a self parking garage. Still no signage for Registration or Guests. A women told me to just park and take my luggage inside. this was my introduction to The Linq.
I used Travelocity to book my trip. Upon entering my King room, I was unimpressed. Small window overlooking a trash ridden flat roof and the Bally pool with blaring music (even on the 10th floor). The king bed had two small standard pillows in the center of the bed. That's it. The comforter was in the closet. No other pillows. I called for pillows. I was asked how many and said 4 (since they were standard size). She said I could only have two. I told her I would hang up and call again for the other two. After an hour with no service I called again. I was told my order was closed for some reason . Then she said "No, wait". "You're in the Rio. The Rio is out of pillows" I told her I was glad then that I was not staying at the Rio since they have no pillows, but I am in fact in the Linq and thought I was calling the Linq Housekeeping. She apologized and said two pillows would be sent immediately. 20 minutes later two king pillows arrived.
Inside the room was a magazine. Period. No maps, no hotel "book", no "how to" anything. Not even a "Do Not Disturb" sign.
Travelocity Charged me for my hotel which I thought included everything. On the first night I got charged another $83. I didn't investigate it but on day two at midnight they charged me $183. This became a problem as it emptied my travel account and I could not transfer more funds until later in the day. I was stuck at an establishment with no way to pay my bill. I called to have this $100 released and was told no.
I have stayed at the Bellagio, The Hotel at Mandalay, MGM and the Wynn. I have never experienced such lack of guest services or such inconvenient checkin procedures. There was even just a lack of employees on the floor to answer questions and give directions. Not to mention on Friday morning the main bar by registration wasn't even open.
Will never stay again nor recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Stayed here on a business trip for 5 days. Room was not very clean upon arrival, no coffee maker in room, vending machine on floor never worked properly, safe in room was locked and unable to use it. Called about these issues but was on hold for 30 mins or more every-time and well I had things to do and couldn't spend several hours on hold. For what they charge and what they offer-a fair price would be $15 a day. Plus their WiFi fee is misleading-they claim the don't charge you a resort fee to make the Wifi charge less, but a resort fee is $3 less a day than the Wifi fee. Looks like a scam to me. Wonder if the Las Vegas resort board and city council are aware of this?

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Thus experience was awesome, just wish it lasted longer but zip lines are quick. We enjoyed seeing Las Vegas from the zip line. Landing is hard but the ride is smooth and peaceful. Crew were awesome and very organized, made sure you were safe. Only disappointment is the photos are just you in front of backgrounds inserted in photo. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We never got to go on it because of lightning. I emailed you guys for a refund and you NEVER responded.

Date of experience: July 2021