Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

from US$32.79
More Info
from US$69.00
More Info
All reviews zip line fun experience high roller wheel fun ride super fun linq hotel a lot of fun an amazing experience superman harness thrill tickets launch safety vegas kiosk blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Stayed here on a business trip for 5 days. Room was not very clean upon arrival, no coffee maker in room, vending machine on floor never worked properly, safe in room was locked and unable to use it. Called about these issues but was on hold for 30 mins or more every-time and well I had things to do and couldn't spend several hours on hold. For what they charge and what they offer-a fair price would be $15 a day. Plus their WiFi fee is misleading-they claim the don't charge you a resort fee to make the Wifi charge less, but a resort fee is $3 less a day than the Wifi fee. Looks like a scam to me. Wonder if the Las Vegas resort board and city council are aware of this?

Date of experience: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Thus experience was awesome, just wish it lasted longer but zip lines are quick. We enjoyed seeing Las Vegas from the zip line. Landing is hard but the ride is smooth and peaceful. Crew were awesome and very organized, made sure you were safe. Only disappointment is the photos are just you in front of backgrounds inserted in photo. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We never got to go on it because of lightning. I emailed you guys for a refund and you NEVER responded.

1  Thank anoop r
Reviewed 28 July 2021

For check-in we were ushered towards an electronic kiosk where there was no help available in terms of using the system. I had to touch a screen that was touched by hundreds of people before me (no cleaning while I was waiting in line for 45 minutes to check in). I provided my passport and answered the questions I was prompted but got stuck with no answer to "zip code" ! Not every country uses a zip code system and finally I had to makeup one. The room assigned to me was in one section but the adjacent section's elevator was closer to me which was not accounted by the system. For my final day I wanted to extend my checkout time 2 hours, although declared available through the system, I was flatly rejected.. Sorry I will never choose Link again ..

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

It Was Was Definitely a Great experience. Will Do AGAIN .!!! The Staff Was Very Professional & The overall atmosphere Was Great .