Review Highlights

from US$121.03
from US$139.00
from US$89.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My husband and I payed $180 together to get a deep tissue massage. Supposedly half off their normal price. Our 8 year old daughter could have done a better job and would have been worth that kind of money. This place is NOT. All the ladies did was slather on the lotion and play around as if applying sunscreen. Weve had massages all over and this is a pitiful excuse for a spa. The walls of the rooms don't go to the ceiling so you can hear everyone coming and going. The music is so low all I could hear was my lady yawning over me the whole time. They did not hardly apply any pressure, never touched my feet and spent more time playing in my hair than on the massage for my body. I hurt so bad and was looking for a little relief and all I got was infuriated. Not once was I asked about pressure, where I hurt or how I would like it, like I was told would happen. I chose not to say anything to management UNTIL they had the audacity to follow us out and ask for a tip! Hello!?! The fact I left you no tip shows you I was dissatisfied. So I went back in, let them know it was way below par and said I wanted my money back. Front desk handed me a $20 and asked if it was sufficient. I was so mad I took it and left. I DO NOT RECONEND THIS SPA. Stick to more qualified establishments.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank malloryr848
Reviewed 13 November 2019

We had coupons for the $49/person massage. The lady at the front desk told us that this massage would only focus on feet and some shoulder. She said we should get the more expensive $139 couples massage that would be entire body (including head, shoulders, back, arms, legs, feet). I purchased the $139 massage. I had requested female therapists when I made appointment however we arrived we were given the choice of accepting one male or waiting a half hour for another female therapist. So we took one male (didn't like this at all). The massage itself was one of the worst we have had. One of us got literally no head or feet at all, almost entire 60 mins was on back. The other got very little of anything but back. I requested a $40 refund (the difference between the two $49 massages and the $139 massage). The response was an offer of two $10 coupons for future massages (no way I am ever returning to this place!). I repeated my request for $40 and never received any response. AVOID THIS PLACE OR BE PREPARED FOR AN UPGRADE SALES PITCH AND PITIFUL MASSAGE!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

I went for a couples massage and got the foot and back combo and it was awful. They basically just rubbed oil on me the whole time and at the end then girl climbed on my back and was using her knees to dig in my back and now I’m more sore than before. And I still was kind enough to leave a tip and they complained that the tip wasn’t big enough!!! I would never go back. And I urge everybody to stay away from this place

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

I totally recommend visiting the NV Spa located on the 2nd Floor of the El Cortez casino in downtown Las Vegas. They will work out all those tight, tired and achy muscles and leave you feeling refreshed. Many different massage packages available from just getting those sore feet recharged to your entire body with hot stones and essential oils & salt scrubs. Very fair prices. You can go alone or as a couple. You will love it!

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank MSKLINE
Reviewed 12 December 2018

So my husband and I make it a point to get a massage here every visit to Las Vegas, which is about every 3 months! WE LOVE IT!!!! Super nice, clean, profession and the PRICE IS PERFECT! Took the girls the day of our wedding and they loved it also! A massage here is the way to get rehydrated and back to your A-game!

Date of experience: July 2018