28,816 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi jersey boys bellagio fountains total rewards planet hollywood an upgrade other hotels great location on the strip casino floor table games slot machines coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoy the Paris Casino. We typically stay in the Calais Suites. They are roomy and laid out fairly well. The furniture really needs to be updated. It is worn and quite shabby. The restaurants are very good and there are plenty of options to choose from. Our favorites are Martorano’s and Eiffel Tower. Both have excellent food and service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were able to get a bit of an upgraded room with our points, everything was clean and welcoming. We ate at both Hexx and Gordon Ramsey Steak House and both experiences were great. Delicious food, and great staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 2 May 2018

When we checked in we did not get the rooms we had reserved. We had to stand in line the next day to get our original reservation which was still not what we paid for. I was supposed to have an Eiffel tower view but had a view of the airport. I finally got to the room and had a room service ...not mine...tray sit outside my door for 24 hours and I called eight times and was on hold for about ten minutes each time. The room was run down...peeling leather on the headboard. Very cheesy. We tried to book a ticket on the loop and the concierge issued the wrong tickets then couldn't get the ticket refunded and issued correctly. After 30 minutes they said they would call us when it was corrected.
Finally on my last night my key wouldn't work. I called the front desk on my cell phone and they advised me to call security. I did and was told i had to wait 30 minutes in the hall because it was a shift change. I finally went to the front desk and had to get a manager to get a working key. I walked up in front of the long line at registration and they weren't happy about that. I had already waited 25 minutes.

The cosmestic store sales people in the casino area are constantly in your face trying to sell creams but it was way over the top and annoying. We went to other hotels and they were so much nicer. I would not recommend this hotel and it wasn't cheap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
3  Thank Laurel H
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Laurel, thank you for sharing comments about your stay. We are sorry to hear about your poor experience as our guest and dissatisfaction with the furnishings in your room. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Although I believe Paris is still like any other casino/resort, it's still got some great elements to it. From the variety of restaurants, the architecture inside and outside the establishment, and the decent customer service make this a fun place to stay at, or at least to visit if you do not have a hotel here. At a minimum dine at the Steakhouse, pretty decent steak and people watching.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

You could NOT ask for a more pleasant experience --seriously! The room we had was facing the "strip" , pool area- and we were afforded a view of the "fountains at Bellagio" which was totally cool (music or not--it's somethin about the water). The staff-totally--from check in - to a housekeeping "runner" could not be more accommodating . The casino floor has the BEST wait staff on the strip--quick- service with a smile- and they remember your drink--a real plus, when playing for a while. You will not NOT be disappointed..

Room Tip: higher floor--the place to be..
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends