“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Carl Labove’s Stripped
Ranked #68 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a hilarious journey into Sin City through the comedic genius of Carl LaBove as he dismantles the experience of Las Vegas one story-at-a-time. As one of the original Outlaws Of Comedy his stand-up routines have made millions laugh across the globe. Now LaBove sets his twisted sites on the "City of Lights" and nails it to-the-wall with side-splitting accuracy. (credit: Caesar's Entertainment)
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the free show we choose to see. Not knowing exactly what the show was about aside from it being a comedy, I was more than willing to step away from my loosing machine for a break. This show was well worth my time and to be honest, I would not have an issue going and seeing it again. I would even pay to see it again. We laughed the entire time we were in there. My skeptic of a brother-in-law was even extremely surprised that Carl was hilariously funny. Thanks Carl for showing us the meaning of "STRIPPED"!

1  Thank 199tammyh
"hilarious"
"las"
"vegas"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Funny show. We could not stop laughing. Worth the time and money away from gambling. It is a perfect show for the price

1  Thank schirodiener
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a frequent visitor to Las Vegas I've caught many shows. Stripped is a new show since my last visit so I had to check it out. Carl LaBove, as a one man stand up comedy act, did not disappoint. We went on a Thursday night at 10 pm which is typically a time when you are looking for something fun to do anyways. It was an intimate bar room setting (minus the cigarette smoke). Grab a beer or cocktail or two on your way in and you will be seated at small table tops. Some venues just have rows of chairs linked together with no place to set your beer, that is not the case here. When the lights go down you actually feel like you are in the back room of a seedy local bar (again, minus the cigarette smoke). As far as the show itself, Carl points his humor at the whole Las Vegas experience so he has a lot of material to work with. He had us laughing all the way through the exit of the show as well as down the escalator. Usually I bow out at the meet and greet after most shows but that was not the case here. I could not wait to personally meet and thank Carl for the laughs. Carl was genuinely interested in meeting everyone as they exited. The show ran about 75 minutes, start to finish. If you are looking for comedy, I would tell you this is a MUST SEE. We will definitely be going to this show again on our next trip to Las Vegas. Renae R.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cackled my way through a very intimate performance on a Monday night. There were no other performers on stage that night but my Mr. Labove didn’t need help keeping us entertained. Honest, kind humor that makes us laugh at ourselves instead of others.

1  Thank jodi w