“Detail is crazy good. Puzzles could be better”

The Official SAW Escape Las Vegas
Ranked #21 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Official SAW Escape is an immersive, multi-room (progressive) escape experience that brings to life twisted games inspired by the blockbuster SAW film franchise. Guests enter the historic Egan & Co. Meat Packing plant for an after hours tour, only to find they are players in an elaborate game devised by the infamous Jigsaw killer and his disciples. By working together to combat their fears!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The detail in the rooms is so good, it felt like you were in the movie. Having an actor in the game with you was a little weird, but not bad. The puzzles were a little different than a standard escape room. This was about my 10th room I have done. The atmosphere in the rooms is unbeatable. We were placed in a group of 9 and the others had never been in an escape room before, ruined it for me. But that doesn't go against the room... Shady was awesome.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"immersive"
"films"

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

It felt like the movie as soon as we walked into the building....best escape room I have visited so far! Shout out to Shady and Bailey for their help and I am definitely coming back and bringing friends :)

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This was my first escape room to have gone to and we had a blast! It was scary, exciting and gives you something to do off the strip for a while. I highly recommend doing this.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The setting and game was over the top and very fun. Well worth the money and should be experienced especially if your a Saw fan. First time in an escape room and was extremely happy with the set up, cast and game. We died, but unlike the movies lived to tell about it. A must if your looking for something to do in Las Vegas that is out of the ordinary.

1  Thank Rocko4
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This was soo much fun! The employees are in character the entire time! It’s just like being in the movie! I loved that there were multiple rooms and 3 of them were set up just like trap scenes from the actual franchise! The experience is well thought out, very interactive, and so realistic from the trap recreations to even the smells of the rooms! I do suggest however going with a larger group! I went with only two of us and it’s almost impossible to beat the clock with only a few people! But if you don’t beat the clock you still get to move on to enjoy the entire experience! It was still much fun! I loved that it wasn’t just one room like most escape rooms! As a SAW buff I was very impressed and can’t wait to go back! Thank you for this! Let the games continue!

3  Thank Kimberly K