“Best enchiladas on the planet”
Review of CHICA

CHICA
Ranked #149 of 5,318 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$35 - US$65
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: CHICA at The Venetian Las Vegas, delivers the robust and vibrant flavors of Latin cuisine combined with a dynamic wine and mixology program to The Venetian Las Vegas. The latest concept from John Kunkel's 50 Eggs, Inc., the restaurant's menu was crafted by featured chef Lorena Garcia and draws inspiration from classic renditions of Latin dishes.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Perhaps the best enchilada I have ever eaten. I think it was covered with a light mole sauce.

Excellent Peruvian ceviche.

Good chips and salsa, but you pay for them.

Fantastic service.

Ridiculously expensive. Ceviche, enchilada, bottled water, and one diet Coke $98 with tip. One 8 oz bottle of water was $8. The waiter realized the ridiculous over price on the water, and brought me two for one.

Believe me, I am not a penny-pincher. The food wise fantastic, and I left satisfied. Portions were reasonable.

Most importantly, restaurant was in 100% covid-19 safety compliance. All staff were wearing masks. There were shields around the host stand. Hand sanitizer easily available. Immaculately clean bathroom.

Cigarette smoke: I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke. I will not eat in a restaurant that has even the slightest hint of cigarette smoke smell. This restaurant had zero cigarette smoke smell despite being in a casino.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Venetian for three days recently, and this restaurant was so good we went there twice. The decor is phenomenal, the service was great, and the food is outstanding. Highly recommend the ceviche peruana!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to start off by saying: IT’S SO CUTE INSIDE!! I went here for a birthday dinner after reading all of the amazing reviews about this place. I do believe corners have been cut post covid and unfortunately one major corner must have been the actual chef. This place had amazing service from the manager, Bernardo to the server of my table, Jordan. Now to the food: The octopus was in a horrible cream sauce that wasn’t complementary of the rubbery texture, the plantains weren’t cooked well and were chopped soooo thick they looked and felt horrible, the libation was good, the shrimp tacos were bearable with lime zest, the poor sweet potato was cooked so well but had pumpkin seeds and some strange salty glaze on top, the street corn was the best dish on the menu, and the chicken was pink in the center. It was truly a disaster. But: the upsides were the service and the decor. Hopefully this place can invest in their food quality for future however I won’t be returning...

1  Thank ashleym995
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Our waitress was friendly even with masks. Very good food,
And the music added to the ambiance of the evening.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020

We had the BAJA BREAKFAST BURRITO and the EGGS BENEDICT CAZUELA , The burrito has nice spice and great flavor, very large portion. The potatoes were excellent. The eggs benedict was also very good, but could use a little more hollandaise sauce. Overall great breakfast.

Date of visit: December 2020