“Family Fun”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YogiFeet
Los Angeles, California
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here with my sisters (4 of us) and we had a ton of fun. The rooms were clean and entire space was roomy. We brought our own food, snacks and drinks and had no issues going in and out. We lounged in the pool and used as many amenities as possible including went to the local clubs. We drove to Vegas so we had a car. But getting a cab was easy as well. Just called down and they got us a cab by the time we got to the front. I love that. I hate waiting around. If my sister books again I will go back again! haha!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing