The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$120
Mirage.com
US$186
US$179
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$197
US$179
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

US$247
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$248
US$162
Priceline
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfremont streetclose to downtownfremont experiencenice bedold vegassmall poolwalking distanceel cortezstay there againrooms are cleanclosetactionmaintenancefees
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I can summarize this best with a list...
Pros: a block from Fremont, cheap, easy to book on Expedia.
Cons: THIN walls, street that it's actually on seems sketchy, weird vibe with the apartments being transitioned into a motel

1  Thank cjrseattle
Gerardo O, General Manager at Downtowner Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Yes, we are located downtown and like in many cities the downtown area is the oldest part of town. Here in Las Vegas we are working on revitalizing the area. I am happy to hear that you found our location to be close to Fremont. Fremont Experience has a lot of entertainment to offer from cheap eats to gaming.

Best,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed here this last week after thinking - one night - how bad could it be? It's certainly cheap - and you will get what you pay for. Check-in is fairly confusing since there are a couple of buildings at this facility and no office/registration noted. Checked-in easy enough and then was instructed that my room was

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alameda1222

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at out property. We do have a few buildings to our hotel, like many hotels on the strip, with the exceptionn that we are smaller in size. If you are ever back in the Downtown Las Vegas area, please feel free to reach out to me directly. We do have a sister property just a few blocks down the street we'd love for you to check out.

Kind Regards,

gerardo.ojeda@downtownerlv.com

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel was located within walking distance of Fremont Ave. and Container Park. For the price the room was affordable and a great value during the week days. The ice machine was located near the office which was a little inconvenient. But the overall experience was good and I would recommend this location to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dhorne1106307
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the downtowner. Not traffic around us, very clean,friendly staff and peace and quite! Beds were clean as well s0ft and comfortable very affordable on my wallet..
Thank you. I have recommend it The motel so ready and looking forward into booking for punk rock bowling since it's two blocks from Fremont strip

1  Thank sadiesaguiar
Reviewed 27 April 2018

the check in was horrible my reservation wasnt in the system had to find it the 1st room had roaches after complaining for 2 days i was moved to another room with roaches manager failed to follow up on my attempt to contact so im posting the complimentary breakfast didnt include a drink and was given out of date vouchers where more than half the selections were no longer offered walls were super thin from door slams violently the advertised queen bed im certain was a full i sleep in a queen and this was not one the office staff was extremely rude and has no sense of urgency it really sucks my week long vacation turned into a nightmare

1  Thank Lorenzya P

Hello,

Hi Lorenza. I did make contact with your husband a few times but I do believe you guys were out and about. I do apologize for the inconveniece. I will be in contact with you soon.

Best,