Downtowner Motel
US$198
US$204
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
MGMGrand.com
US$254
US$247
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
SignatureMGMGrand
US$141
US$116
  • Pool
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$132
Hilton.com
US$125
US$198
  • Pool
All reviewsfremont streetcontainer parkfremont experienceel cortezold vegasexcellent locationenjoyed my staystay there againclosetacratesfees
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can summarize this best with a list...
Pros: a block from Fremont, cheap, easy to book on Expedia.
Cons: THIN walls, street that it's actually on seems sketchy, weird vibe with the apartments being transitioned into a motel

1  Thank cjrseattle
Gerardo O, General Manager at Downtowner Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Yes, we are located downtown and like in many cities the downtown area is the oldest part of town. Here in Las Vegas we are working on revitalizing the area. I am happy to hear that you found our location to be close to Fremont. Fremont Experience has a lot of entertainment to offer from cheap eats to gaming.

Best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here this last week after thinking - one night - how bad could it be? It's certainly cheap - and you will get what you pay for. Check-in is fairly confusing since there are a couple of buildings at this facility and no office/registration noted. Checked-in easy enough and then was instructed that my room was

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alameda1222

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at out property. We do have a few buildings to our hotel, like many hotels on the strip, with the exceptionn that we are smaller in size. If you are ever back in the Downtown Las Vegas area, please feel free to reach out to me directly. We do have a sister property just a few blocks down the street we'd love for you to check out.

Kind Regards,

gerardo.ojeda@downtownerlv.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was located within walking distance of Fremont Ave. and Container Park. For the price the room was affordable and a great value during the week days. The ice machine was located near the office which was a little inconvenient. But the overall experience was good and I would recommend this location to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dhorne1106307
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay at the downtowner. Not traffic around us, very clean,friendly staff and peace and quite! Beds were clean as well s0ft and comfortable very affordable on my wallet..
Thank you. I have recommend it The motel so ready and looking forward into booking for punk rock bowling since it's two blocks from Fremont strip

1  Thank sadiesaguiar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the check in was horrible my reservation wasnt in the system had to find it the 1st room had roaches after complaining for 2 days i was moved to another room with roaches manager failed to follow up on my attempt to contact so im posting the complimentary breakfast didnt include a drink and was given out of date vouchers where more than half the selections were no longer offered walls were super thin from door slams violently the advertised queen bed im certain was a full i sleep in a queen and this was not one the office staff was extremely rude and has no sense of urgency it really sucks my week long vacation turned into a nightmare

1  Thank Lorenzya P

Hello,

Hi Lorenza. I did make contact with your husband a few times but I do believe you guys were out and about. I do apologize for the inconveniece. I will be in contact with you soon.

Best,