Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maikel Wiesehahn
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Very poor hospitality

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jun 2024via mobile
Hospitality so poor. We tried to checkin at 3:15pm and they asked us 25 dollars for an early checkin fee. We get that checkin is at 4pm but no reception staff or guests should ever be exposed to a line with 100 guests. The line was all the way from the reception to the casino. Which could be prevented if the poor decisions by the management didn’t apply. Also making a special room for vip checkins is not the way American hospitality works.

Ourselves working in 4 and 5 stars hotels in Amsterdam makes us wonder if hospitality is a thing here. Everything here goes for the dollar and it’s quantity above quality. The owners don’t care about the guests.

Don’t stay here.. maybe don’t stay in Vegas at all.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Don’t go.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this review
Responded 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Maikel. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.
$474
    $1,424
0.5 km from Harrah's Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
18,350 results
All reviews fulton street piano bar oyster bar food court great location on the strip high roller table games slot machines nice room casino vegas tower gambling comps dealers properties monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Hotel is conveniently located. It is clean, spacious and has great food options. My only issue is that card access was not required for the 4 th floor spa and gym. I think this needs to change to ensure security for guests. Also was dissapointed that this hotel did provide a kettle and complimentary tea or cofee.
This should be standard in my view. Also a fridge would br great addition to keep left overs from becoming trash.

Room tip: No fridge or complimentary tea or coffee. Only 2 devices can be connected to wifi, 3rd device is extra. This is true even if you disconnect
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the love, Linda. We appreciate you!

Reviewed 11 June 2024

From the moment we checked in we had a terrible experience. The employees don’t care at all about customer service. They were incredibly rude to my husband and I. And when we got up to our room, they had given us 2 double beds instead of the queen bed we booked. Plus the room was all beige, no decor, looked like a prison cell. We complained and were told rooms were based on availability (we checked in late), there were no queen beds available and we could switch the next day. Well my husband is almost 6 feet tall and cannot comfortably sleep in a double bed. The employees were not apologetic, didn’t care at all, and were very rude. My husband is a Caesars Rewards member and military, but that didn’t phase them. We ultimately canceled our 4-night stay there and found another hotel where we were treated with respect and decency. We will NEVER go to Harrah’s again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Catharine. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.

Reviewed 10 June 2024

Our stay started off bad with a rude worker at the front desk. She seemed like she would rather be anywhere else and tried to charge us $25 to check in 30 minutes early. Our room smelled bad and the ac barely worked. We got poked all night by the worm out down pillows and bed. Our tv didn’t work half the time. Run down out dated. Only positive was the location.

Room tip: Don’t stay here
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Our apologies for your poor experience, Kierstin. Please provide your contact information so we can have the correct team look into this further and follow up accordingly. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 June 2024

Harrah's asked for me to write a review, so I will.
The place is the pits, from check in to check out.
Harrah's gives Caesars a bad name, or a blemish on their name.

Lets start off.
1.Making reservations with some one you can hardly understand. Error upon error, they ask for your awards number and then when they answer they don't have it.
2.Check in continues to be the most disgusting thing in the world. They want to upgrade you and use sales trickery every time to get more money for nothing extra. This is worse then a used car sales man.
3.The rooms have gone down hill. There is nothing in the room. The safe even had issues. No fridge, a coffee maker with no coffee, 3 drawers for clothing, a shower with no door, so water spills out, and the most insulting, a rip-off snack bar, a bottle of water cost us in error $18, since we took it off the stand. Three times our keys failed and we had to go to front desk. We requested room service, it never came, so they send some guy with a pkg of 3 toilet paper rolls, some tissues and 7 bottles of body wash.
4.I sat at the bar playing video poker, betting big, I was given a complimentary drink. A corona. I finished it, was still playing and a colleague came over, I ordered a glass of white wine, in a plastic cup they served it, and billed me $19 said its not complimentary nor free.
5.We ordered coffee and croissant at the coffee/Starbucks. The sign clearly said $5 for croissant. We paid looked at bill, they charged $7.85. The cashier said it is what the register rings up..lol The manager eventually came over and said you want a refund or another
6.We pay a ridiculous resort fee, $45 or so dollars per day, for wifi but its a limit of 2 wifi devices, so if you have 2 cell phones and a lap. We pay for the pool, yet they surrounded the pool with cabanas so unless you sepdn $200 you have no where close to pool to sit. The pool water was not heated.
7.The piano bar for 25 years or more was my hangout. Now, I sat for 30 minutes begging for a drink and couldn't get service.
8.Lets jump to gambling. They should eliminate the tables all together! Even the dealers and pit bosses complain and talk negative. I have never seen 3 green numbers on a roulette table, but they added it here. It takes away about 2.5% of winnings. Try to find black jack with 3 to 2 for a bj. Primarily 6 to 5. High limit black jack was dead. There is no lively casino action here. I could go on but waiting for my limit on words or letters.
9.One of my colleagues rooms had problems with the tv and connections, they manually had to take the tv down and fix it.
10.Ivy is a joke. Your text message person. I responded i asked for room person, and her response who are you and what room?
11. No more shows at the resort
12. Seriously, I tried to find positive and could not.

Room tip: Stay away. Dollar for dollar better values all around
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Dan. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2024

1- Having to talk to a robot to make my check in was a terrible welcome, I want to talk to a person...seems like the casino's smoke extractor was broken because
2-The whole casino area smelled like cigarrete smoke, I am personally a smoker but it is annoying having to smell that all the time you rthere, which didn't happen at the rest of casinos or hotels I visited during my stay...
3-Also why is it so hard to get an invoice with the total on it? I've been calling them over and over because we didn't recieve any email with the invoice but phone doesn't work, so I'm not even sure how much I paid them.
4-I had to keep calling front desk to have my room cleaned for three straight days untill they finally came to housekeep...never came back after that!

5-Last but not least, very convenient to have automatic check-out when you are going to put a bunch of extra charges I didn't agree to have....15usd to use internet? thats bs we didn't even connect more than two devices....also what's with the DAILY 50usd charge for using accommodations we were also never told about? not sure if I should blame HARRAH'S or Golden Pass for this last one but lat time we stayed at Treasure Island and didn't have any of these bad experiences...will be coming back to vegas every year but Harra's is completely out of the list for me, sorry, not sorry!

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Damasoexportgenrey. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.