Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kelly G
Fargo, North Dakota

Check In Process Is a Nightmare

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Aug 2021
The check in experience was not pleasant which set a tone for the service at Harrahs. I’ve been to Vegas 10 plus times and more often than not If I arrive at a hotel before 4pm the front desk would try to accommodate early check in without an astronomical price. The first time I tried to check in, a woman named May wouldn’t even speak to our group and was rude demanding our license but then still pushed us towards a kiosk. Our group ordered two rooms and said our rooms couldn’t be near each other because we booked in different towers (although we both were in Mountain tower). We came back a second time to see if our room was ready which it wasn’t. The third time was after 4pm and again we were rudely pushed towards a kiosk that said my room wasn’t ready. A concierge was able to help and told me to try the kiosk again. Then the kiosk wouldn’t register my credit card with my name on the room because of my middle initial so had to wait for another concierge to actually check us in. This process was very time consuming and frustrating. Front desk staff need to be more accommodating as many other people in line were frustrated with this lack of service.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this review
Responded 4 Sept 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Kelly. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team.
$476
    $659
0.5 km from Harrah's Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
18,351 results
All reviews fulton street piano bar oyster bar food court great location on the strip high roller table games slot machines nice room casino vegas tower gambling comps dealers properties monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

one hundred percent nice nice beds the bathroom all perfect a perfect suite quality of rooms of course I recommend them I am very satisfied with the friendly service of the workers everything excellent thak you…..👌🏻 🥰🥰🥰

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

We’re thrilled you enjoyed your time with us, Fdeliaa. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Harrah's Las Vegas in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We were disappointed that there was not a mini refrigerator nor a coffee maker in our room. Otherwise, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Security responded very quickly to a loud, obnoxious couple in the room next to ours once called.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words, Kara. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience at Harrah's Las Vegas.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would return. The only issue I had was when I dropped the remote on the floor (I was in bed), I leaned over to pick it up and found a signficant amount of crunched up chips on the floor. I never had any chips during my stay which leaves me to question the cleanliness of the room and in particular, the sheets.
Aside from this, the lines could have moved faster- both check-in and food- however the staff was friendly and that made up for it. I'll take friendly employees over fast and sloppy anyday.

1  Thank MelissaInLA
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Melissainla. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We had no cell service in our room, WiFi only last 24 hours and only covers 2 devices. Have to pay after that. Every time we needed towels it would take longer than 30-45min to get the towels to our room. The bathroom was a little dirty when we arrived. Would probably not stay here again it’s expensive for no reason. We even had our A/C that wasn’t working until we called them to come fix. Only perk was being on strip and close to other casinos, food places

1  Thank Chanel102021

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Chanel102021. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

My car was stolen from their self-park garage. Security was initially unhelpful. They charged me $80 because I had to stay an additional night to get a flight back home. Ultimately ended up spending hundreds on Ubers, the flight, etc., and I still had to pay the resort fee, which included parking. Outrageous!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Matt M

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, Mattmeadors. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team.