“Great place for family time together!”
other travellers have booked this property
3 level home with Tahoe views! Private Hot Tub on the lower deck around the corner. Back of house.
View from the top floor landing by the master suite, looking over Lake Tahoe.  Nature surrounds you. Mountain home has views of Lake Tahoe and 3 decks! PRIVATE HOT TUB on the 1st floor deck shown here.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BBQ, dine, sunbathe and stargaze above Lake Tahoe from huge furnished wraparound middle floor deck.
The front of the house has a heated paver driveway.  Front door entry on the second (middle) floor.
It just snowed and this is a view of the heated approach and driveway from the street on 1/26/18.
The 3rd floor master suite's deck is dwarfed and shaded by these massive Jeffrey pines.
The stone hearth divides the living and dining areas.  The table has leaves and can seat 8-10.
Large living area includes huge wraparound deck with BBQ behind these 2 sliders.
Entry, living, and dining are on the middle floor, separating 2 bedroom floors.
The huge middle floor wraparound deck has propane BBQ, picnic table, loungers, & nature everywhere.
This is a view from the living room window on our second floor.  Filtered views of Lake Tahoe.
The middle floor half bathroom at Christmas time.
The third floor master suite is an oasis of tranquility.  Private deck, bathroom, and cardio room.
Huge, private master suite occupies the entire third floor. 43 inch TV recently added for movies.
Part of the master suite bathroom area, jetted tub/toilet are in a separate room to the right.
Views down our quiet culture-de-sac from the third floor master suite deck.  Clean mountain air.
Bottom deck view May 2017. Pines! PRIVATE HOT TUB behind photographer. Snow lingered into May 2017!
With the new deck and rails, we also installed a bench facing the hot tub.  Hot tub stairs on right.
The hot tub cover has a holder that keeps it in this position until you're done. Deep snow in 2017.
Our kids and their cousins enjoying the hot tub on the bottom floor deck.
The hot tub cover holder holds the cover vertically on the left-you're sheltered but still outside!
Third bedroom has 3 beds - twin bunkbeds + lodgepole queen bed. Bottom floor.
There are some toys and children's books for our young guests to enjoy.
Bottom floor full bath with granite vanity countertop.  2.5 bathrooms total in the house.
Pool table in bottom floor game room / bedroom.  Twin bed twin trundle bed to right of pool table.
Laundry room is on the bottom floor and is available for your use.  New Speed Queen dryer.
You can see the bottom almost 100 feet deep! Beach access included with rental.
Rachel learned to ski at Diamond Peak 3 miles from the house. Massive lake views & reasonable rates.
We built snowmen at our house, the neighbor's house in the background has an elevator inside.
Looking out a side window of the house at fresh snow.  It's a powder day on the slopes!
Owner Trevor wakeboarding on Lake Tahoe by the Thunderbird Lodge (Google it).
For a small fee you get 'owner access' to Incline Village's private beaches as my guest.
Boating on Emerald Bay Lake Tahoe, the most photographed place in the world.
After taking a dip in Emerald Bay from our boat.
Boating fun on Emerald Bay, you can cruise on the MS Dixie in the background.
Enjoying a gorgeous day on Lake Tahoe with my wife and our kids.
Skiing with my daughter Rachel at Heavenly Valley.  Spectacular views of Lake Tahoe.
Use my toboggan, and lots of other sleds and saucers. This is at the meadow, 10 minutes away.
View of King's Beach from the Fire Lookout hike, maybe 10 minutes to the hike from my house.
The Incline Village Championship Golf Course.  I fired a 75 twice back in the day.
The Incline Village Mountain Golf Course, half a mile from my house.
Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course, site of the American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament in July every yr.
Taken from the Rubicon Trail, a favorite hike on the West shore of Lake Tahoe, 6 miles to Emerald Ba
From the flume trail - ends in Incline Village, one of the top 5 mountain bike rides in the world
Lake Tahoe sunset.
Winter wonderland.
Sand Harbor, near the theater for the Shakesphere festival held every summer.
Emerald Bay.  The most photographed spot in the world!  You can see why.
Aerial view of Diamond Peak ski resort October 2013.
Diamond Peak has amazing views of Lake Tahoe, is 3.9 miles away from the house, and it's cheap!
Sand Harbor is close.
More ski resorts are clustered around Lake Tahoe than anywhere in the world.
Catching air above Emerald Bay.
This could be your kids on a memorable day at private Incline/Ski Beach. You get daily fee access.
Our favorite spot to enjoy a cocktail before dining out is here at the Hyatt's lakeside fire pit.
The scenery around our home on the North shore of Lake Tahoe is breathtaking.
The signature hole at the Incline Village Championship Gold Course.  Hit it at Lake Tahoe.
A great vista stop on a favorite hike to the fire lookout, at the California / Nevada border.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Roam70384...
“Great place for family time together!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location was wonderful and the local beach access was awesome. We had a great time swimming, kayaking and playing daily on the beach! The house was large enough to accommodate our family of eleven with something to do for everybody. We will be returning!

5 Jan 2018
I appreciate the kind review. I love our quiet and peaceful location on a cut-de-sac. We are away from any busy areas but only 3 miles to the beaches that only local residents and our guests have access to. There is so much to see and do around Lake Tahoe in every season, but I've also done a lot to make this home a vacation in itself. The setting among the Jeffrey Pines, the views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding forest, and things like the pool table, hot tub, 3 different video gaming systems, 4 large televisions with streaming movies, fast WIFI, etc. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay!
Chris B
Auckland
“Good Choice”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed here with 12 people and the place and facilities were great. A little far from the lake but overall a good place to rent

Travelling group: Extended Family
7 Dec 2016
We are about 3 miles from the lake by car, closer to 2 miles as the crow flies. I enjoy the view of the water but I'm glad we are far enough away not to hear the roar of some of the larger boats. I'm very glad this guest enjoyed their stay and I am constantly making improvements to the home to enhance my guests' vacations.
ljbinSF
San Francisco, California
“Lovely wraparound deck”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014

Trevor was gracious enough to squeeze us in to stay at this lovely property at the last minute, which we really appreciated. He provided excellent detailed instructions which let us take advantage of many of the property amenities provided (hot tub, Play Station/DVR etc). Hillside location allows for beautiful views of pine trees and the lake, plus a lovely neighborhood for daily strolls. Thanks for a great stay!

Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Mar 2016
I can't wait to welcome you back!
Don L
Rochester, New York
“Fantastic location, wonderful amenities!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Location of the house was just as described and awesome!
Everything and then some that we needed was there for a
very comfortable stay. We felt right at home. The hot tub was
great after a day of hiking. Trevor was extremely helpful in
offering tips and suggestions for stores, restaurants, etc. He
responded very quickly with any questions we had. We enjoyed
the beach and its gorgeous surroundings almost every day!!
We definitely hope to return!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
5 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind review. I've continued to improve the home with all new decks and a new railing system that uses cables instead of 1 inch wooden balusters to let more of the wonderful views through, a whole house automatic gas fired generator to ensure uninterrupted power even in the heaviest winter storm, and I've replaced the pellet stove with a gas stove which is more reliable, doesn't need to be filled, emptied, or cleaned, and turns on and off with a remote control. I've invested all my rental revenue back into the house to keep it improving for my guests and family. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay!

Trevor
Folsom
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing