“17 people and not crowded”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Best of Henderson

Family Room #1
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Master #2
Kitchen table and sitting area
Office / business center
Billiards Room
Bedroom #2, two queens and attached bathroom
Second Master Bedroom  with 2 queens with dedicated bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael A
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
“17 people and not crowded”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Good setup for close family. Off the beaten path, but not too bad. Would stay there again. owner very responsive to our questions and needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very roomy
Liked least: No TV in Master Suite, TV in main room outdated, Jacuzzi needed cleaning.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mickey C
“This spacious home was perfect for my baby shower.”
Reviewed 12 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Wow! I am so glad I stumbled upon this rental property. The owner of the home was great at responding and was so accommodating to us. The house is very spacious and allowed our guests to spread out and enjoy themselves. I loved everything about this home, from the inviting entrance to the backyard. The game room has a pool table and plenty of space. The backyard has covered areas that was sufficient for hanging out. All of my guests commented on how nice and spacious the home was. I would definitely recommend this place!! Although I rented it just to hold my baby shower, I would definitely also recommend it to my out-of-town friends who need a place to stay in the future. Multiple families could fit in this home easily!
Thank you so much for accommodating us! The hospitality you showed is greatly appreciated!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Fresno CAlifornia
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
California
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

California
Reviewed 11 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing