Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Crazy fun with my daughter

Took my daughter up to the pass in July for her birthday. We had so much fun she's still talking... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
moms788
via mobile
What a great surprise

Reviewed 24 October 2021
473miks

All reviews cooke city rental process super fun richard renting motorcycle activity towns windy adventure beartooth blast montana
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

My hubby was pushing to do this after we walked by the slingshots lined up a couple times. I get carsick easily but Richard the owner assured me I wouldnt in a Slingshot because they don't sway in the corners like a car. He was right! There are about a 1000 corners going up to the top of the pass and into Cooke City and I did just great! We will for sure do this again next time in beautiful Red Lodge.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

AMAZING!!!! Took the slingshot out on the Beartooth Pass. It was a blast. It did get colder the higher up we went but we brought sweatshirts and coats with us. Slingshots have storage behind the seats, radio, and cruise control. Owner was very friendly and provided great service. Will definitely rent again when we are in Red Lodge.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Second time renting a slingshot and loved it again. Had enough time to go over Beartooth Pass, stop in Cooke City for lunch, then went over Chief Joseph Byway to the end, then turned around and came back the same way. Awesome drive and views. Chief Joseph is a little more fun of a drive and was not as cold as the top of Beartooth. Bring a hat, layers of jackets/ shirts, and gloves. And sunglasses. And sunscreen. Can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Rented to enjoy the scenery but gave a ride to all family members. They lived the experience. Easiest rental of product ever. Richard was great.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

My husband and I were in Red Lodge for a week for our daughter's wedding. We had a few days to ourselves. We saw the Slingshots and went back and forth about renting one for the afternoon. Richard happened to show up when we were checking them out and after talking with him we decided to take one out. We were so glad we did!!! It was super fun to drive around to all the little towns for the afternoon. The Slingshot we took out was new. We loved the experience so much, we are looking into getting one. I always wanted to get a convertible and my husband would love a motorcycle....the Slingshot is the best of both! Richard was very friendly and the rental process was a breeze. If you are in Red Lodge and want to do something a little different and fun, rent a Slingshot! You won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: July 2021