Free cancellation until 27/07
US$182
US$195
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$110
Bel Aire Motel(Missoula)
US$93
US$219
1,037 results
All reviewsfinn porterthe riverdouble treethe clark fork rivera river view roomcookieswalking trailsfly fishinglocation is greatbit datedclose to downtownfront desk staffbusiness centereasy accessnice staygreat place to staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay. Our room faced the river which was very enjoyable. We love that you can walk to the grocery store, downtown, or to campus from this hotel. The room was clean. The room did get warm even with the heat on we just slept with the slider cracked open as we were on the 3rd floor and it was fine. We will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kja100
Ashley W, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

I'm so glad you were able to have a relaxing stay at our hotel. I apologize about the HVAC system, but I'm happy to hear the view of the river; spring is a tricky time of year to get the best mix because we have such cool nights and warm days. Please let us know when you'll be back so we can assist with making your reservation even better!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The hotel was hard to find. The sign that can be clearly seen from the highway does not mark an entrance to the property. There is a second sign that we eventually found that did mark the entrance. The hotel itself was very good, the food excellent, and the staff very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank mlmartin2018
Ashley W, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear ML,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your stay. The signage is actually being looked into by our new ownership group and comments such as yours offer us the information to make decisions. I'm happy to hear your stay, otherwise, went well!

I hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The property is on a fabulous location - I love the mountains and the serenity around the Hotel. The staff were top notch in terms of service and cleanliness!! The quality of room service was excellent - loved the coffee and asked for extra pods and got it every day :-)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ashley W, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear 44,

Thank you for the great review! We take great pride in the work we do so your comments are greatly appreciated. I'll definitely make sure to post your comments for our staff to see. I hope you have the chance to visit again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

From the host at the front desk to the wait staff in the bar and restaurant.... EXCELLENT! My only complaint is a personal preference: the hotel provided toiletries in the bathroom are over-scented to the point of nausea!
But that’s just me. I have a very sensitive nose! Not to worry.... I brought my own. I may travel light, but I travel well! Oh... and the Clark Fork River rushing past right outside the restaurant.... location location location!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rose B

Dear Rose,

We're so glad you had such a wonderful stay at our property! I'll make sure to pass on all the greta comments! And you're so right about our location; it can't be ebat!

I hope you'll get the chance to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Bath was pee yellow. Florescent lighting buzzing. NO Microwave or Fridge. Air was extremely noisy and nonexistent in shower area, or at least not functional. Limited Hot water! Wonderful view of parking lot. Bring clip for the curtain, does not close all the way. Bed was hard and wobbly. Plenty of pillows though. Good Luck!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley W, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Brian,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. And thank you as well for making us aware of the areas we can improve upon. I'm not sure of your exact stay dates, but you might have noticed we are in the middle of a full property renovation and there are plans to begin guest room renovations later this year. If there is anything else you would like to discuss about your stay, please feel free to reach out to me at Ashley.Woodhouse@Hilton.com or at (406) 728-3100.