Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Deborah N

Sad and neglected hotel.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jun 2023
This clearly was once a nice hotel with some style and amenities but it's clearly been neglected and is not kept up. You can see the lodge style decor beneath the neglect. The outside is so nondescript we didn't think we were in the right place even with the sign by the street. The room was okay, but the halls and elevator were dirty. We didn't try the pool. There was also a game room which was probably nice a few years ago. Don't stay here unless you absolutely have to. Also there was an extra charge on top of the quoted price which was a surprise and definitely not earned.
Date of stay: June 2023
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
YELLOWSTONE RIVER INN LIVINGSTON MT, General Manager at Yellowstone River Inn & Suites, responded to this review
Responded 29 Jul 2023
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. However this review is not for us as we do not have a game room and we have multiple big signs that indicate our name. We believe this review was towards the Yellowstone Park Inn as they are down the street from us, and have a very similar name. If you could remove this from our page and post it there that would be immensely appreciated.

Management
    $371
    $375
0.5 km from Yellowstone River Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews stayed here front desk hot tub and indoor pool very nice stay room was clean timely manner exceptional customer service stay there again free breakfast breakfast lady new carpet night's sleep great place to stay breakfast was delicious enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2023 via mobile

We decided to stop and stay because it was getting to late to drive thru the park.. The hotel rooms were clean and the beds were comfy.. Amazing breakfast host she kept everything stocked!! Great breakfast! The kids had so much fun playing in the pool!! Definitely would recommend anyone to stay here!!

Date of stay: June 2023
Reviewed 30 May 2023

Don't book here unless you want to support dishonest liars and treated with unfriendly customer "service".
Booked a room with booking.com, it was canceled for some reason, it says "Canceled by property" in my booking.com account.
Nevertheless, they charged my credit card with $150.
I called them and explained the situation, they asked me to sent a screenshot from the booking.com cancellation confirmation, which I did. I received no answer whatsoever. When booking.com called them, they refused to refund the money despite the problem was not caused by me.
I also sent them two e-mails right after the cancellation to ask if the reservation is still valid and to confirm it - did not receive any answer as well!
By far the worst experience I had with a hotel in the US. It's not my fault, I did not cancel anything, I wanted to stay at the hotel but if you don't receive any confirmation then it's common sense that you book another hotel because you don't want to be told "we have no rooms left" when you arrive late in the night and just want to sleep.
Now I will ask my bank to initiate the fraud and chargeback procedure.
I guess they did it on purpose, never answered my e-mails just to earn money in a dishonest way and have one more room left to put someone else in.
Very, very bad customer "service" experience and a shame to treat people like that. This is S C A M!

Room tip: Do not book here!
Reviewed 29 May 2023 via mobile

Chose this hotel as it is between Bozeman airport and the Gardiner entrance to Yellowstone. Plenty of parking and very nice clerk upon check in. Super quiet and rooms appeared clean and bed was very comfortable. They offered continental breakfast: however we left early to get into park early to see more animals. Would stay again.

Reviewed 26 May 2023

Last week, my husband and I spent two nights at the Yellowstone River Inn & Suites visiting Livingston and the Paradise Valley area. We generally book Marriott properties but the attention to cleanliness and customer comfort conveniences made this older property feel like a Marriott. Two days after checkout, I frantically called their front desk when I realized I had inadvertently left four items of clothing in our room's closet. In response, the hotel staff went "above and beyond the call of duty", packaged my clothing and sent them to my home for a nominal fee. Needless to say, we consider Yellowstone River Inn & Suites a 5 Star property!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2023 via mobile

Solid 4 out of 5 for the Yellowstone. Room was clean, a bit aged and could use a freshening in some areas, but overall good. Grounds could use some work, customer service was solid. What I didn’t like….bathroom sink is in the main hotel room, not the bathroom.
Good breakfast, basics only.

Would stay again. Book with confidence.

If you read this give it a thumbs up!