Lowest prices for your stay
$218
No prepayment needed
$229
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Hotels.com
$224
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Yasir H
Perfect location. Great hotel and wonderful people
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Oct 2022via mobile
Good clean hotel with hot tub and indoor pool. Very good service and full breakfast. We enjoyed our time there and enjoyed the area, staff was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended to everyone traveling through or staying for some time. Great breakfast.
Date of stay: October 2022Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Booking.com
  • eDreams
0.6 km from Yellowstone River Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews stayed here front desk hot tub and indoor pool very nice stay room was clean timely manner exceptional customer service stay there again free breakfast breakfast lady new carpet night's sleep great place to stay breakfast was delicious enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2022 via mobile

This hotel was exceptional for its price point. Super clean, certainly quiet, great staff, good breakfast, comfortable bed, conveniently located, safe surroundings. All we needed! I highly recommend this hotel in Livingston. I always read reviews before I book a place but rarely post one. I’m happy to write one for this great place.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2022

My stay here at the Yellowstone River Inn and Suites as by far been the best stay ever!!! Im here on business working for the bizeman post office !!

The front desk staff are so amazing I'm not kidding!! So far I've met Priyanka( I think thats how you spell it hehe ) also Nate they are so great so welcoming and friendly!! I did not think they would remember my name after a couple times of talking but yep they sure know it especially with all the guests they get!!! Priyanka is so sweet!!! Breakfast is so amazing it wasn't always the same as other motels I've been to . The scrambled eggs and diced potatoes with peppers and sausage is sooooo sooo good!!! I'm ready at the door 😊!!! They have so much to offer for breakfast there is waffles , bagels, and cereal plus many more items!! I'm such a animal lover and it appears so are they I watched as they helped accommodate a guest who has a sick dog with cancer they gave her everything she needed it was awesome and tear jearking!!!
The night are peaceful and so quiet! They have a couple of benches outside so u could look right at the mountains!! If u are planning on a trip please please stay here I promise u will love it!!! I've stayed at econo worst experience ever it's really bad u posted a review about that saty a month ago!! I am so sad this is my last couple of days to stay!!! ! Oh and the pool and spa is great!!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2022

We stayed here on our way to Helena and on the way back. The Front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was very nice and plenty of room. Room had eveything you would need Phone,refer,tv, ac all of which work fine. They do have one elevator for the 2nd floor but is at the far end of the building away from the front desk. Beats hauling bags up stairs. Like I said I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 1 August 2022

Appears to be family managed motel, so they are invested in it. 2 floors, elevator, nice clean rooms, comfy beds and pillows. Printer and computer access. Great Hot complimentary breakfast, Our stay was scrambled eggs, sausage links (good quality) and bacon, along with cereals etc.
Easy access off the freeway. Well worth staying.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

A very nice and super clean place to stay! Looks to be recently renovated with super plush carpets throughout. We loved the Nebraska shaped room numbers and the Nebraska welcome pillow.
An elevator to the second floor was very much appreciated.
The breakfast was hot and filling and Linda did an awesome job keeping it well stocked and making sure everything was clean.
Would definitely stay again! Thank you for a great clean & comfortable place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2022