Hotels.com
SM A
AMAZING!!!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2022
My stay here at the Yellowstone River Inn and Suites as by far been the best stay ever!!! Im here on business working for the bizeman post office !!

The front desk staff are so amazing I'm not kidding!! So far I've met Priyanka( I think thats how you spell it hehe ) also Nate they are so great so welcoming and friendly!! I did not think they would remember my name after a couple times of talking but yep they sure know it especially with all the guests they get!!! Priyanka is so sweet!!! Breakfast is so amazing it wasn't always the same as other motels I've been to . The scrambled eggs and diced potatoes with peppers and sausage is sooooo sooo good!!! I'm ready at the door 😊!!! They have so much to offer for breakfast there is waffles , bagels, and cereal plus many more items!! I'm such a animal lover and it appears so are they I watched as they helped accommodate a guest who has a sick dog with cancer they gave her everything she needed it was awesome and tear jearking!!!
The night are peaceful and so quiet! They have a couple of benches outside so u could look right at the mountains!! If u are planning on a trip please please stay here I promise u will love it!!! I've stayed at econo worst experience ever it's really bad u posted a review about that saty a month ago!! I am so sad this is my last couple of days to stay!!! ! Oh and the pool and spa is great!!
Date of stay: September 2022
0.4 km from Yellowstone River Inn & Suites
Cargill-Earl Guesthouse at twilight
19.1 km from Yellowstone River Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews stayed here front desk hot tub and indoor pool very nice stay room was clean timely manner exceptional customer service stay there again free breakfast breakfast lady new carpet night's sleep great place to stay breakfast was delicious enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022

We stayed here on our way to Helena and on the way back. The Front desk was very helpful and nice. The room was very nice and plenty of room. Room had eveything you would need Phone,refer,tv, ac all of which work fine. They do have one elevator for the 2nd floor but is at the far end of the building away from the front desk. Beats hauling bags up stairs. Like I said I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 1 August 2022

Appears to be family managed motel, so they are invested in it. 2 floors, elevator, nice clean rooms, comfy beds and pillows. Printer and computer access. Great Hot complimentary breakfast, Our stay was scrambled eggs, sausage links (good quality) and bacon, along with cereals etc.
Easy access off the freeway. Well worth staying.

Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

A very nice and super clean place to stay! Looks to be recently renovated with super plush carpets throughout. We loved the Nebraska shaped room numbers and the Nebraska welcome pillow.
An elevator to the second floor was very much appreciated.
The breakfast was hot and filling and Linda did an awesome job keeping it well stocked and making sure everything was clean.
Would definitely stay again! Thank you for a great clean & comfortable place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

We stayed with our teens on our way across Montana. The fishing/Montana Decor in our room is so cute! We didn’t hear any neighbors and slept until nearly 9:00. Make sure you make it to breakfast in time of they lock the door.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

The room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Good size fridge and small microwave offered some flexibility. Great location.

There was a bus group at the hotel during our stay. Total put-off trying to get some breakfast and even a cup of coffee. The room was packed and we attempted several times. Coffee creamer was constantly in need of restock. Once we did get the food we found it to be inedible. The eggs were not eggs rather a powder alternative. Everything offered was the cheapest quality food.

Front desk seemed a bit overwhelmed when the bus group was around the lobby. We had to ask for an item for the bathroom and got a very distracted ‘I don’t know where to find that’.

I’d say this hotel is ‘functional’. We were not here to enjoy a resort rather we needed a place to stay. We know we were here during high season but the price per night did not justify the quality.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LivinInAZ
YELLOWSTONE RIVER INN LIVINGSTON MT, General Manager at Yellowstone River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, I am so sorry to see that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Tour bus is a rare occurrence therefore it can be bit overwhelming, specially if there's new staff member working, We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve
upon the guest experience at our hotel.

Thank you for taking the time for rate this experience and for your valuable business.