Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
$156
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews front desk heater location breakfast yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2023 via mobile

Our room was very nice. Plank floor instead of sketchy carpet. Breakfast was as expected.
My only complaint is the bath towels smelled like stale cooking oil.
This hotel does not have an elevator, but we managed the luggage using the stairs.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2023

Dated, poorly maintained property with steep, narrow stairs to second floor. I saw a young couple in the parking lot, she was on crutches. I sure hope they got a ground floor room! The curtains in our room were falling off the rod. Bed: A, Pillows: B, HVAC: C- (very noisy), Shower: C- (very thin towels). Breakfast, served until 9:30am; we entered the breakfast room at 8:15 to find bare shelves, just a few tables, horrible room coffee, not much better in the breakfast room.

Room tip: Cheap, but....cheap. Try elsewhere.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2023

We got in to Livingston late in the afternoon, and we were efficiently checked in to the Econolodge by Tori, and since we did not want to go out for dinner, I asked Tori if she had a couple of slices of bread, so that we could eat in our room, so she gave them to me.

The room had a comfortable king bed and pillows, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, good clean shower, lots of room to set bags, medium vanity outside the bathroom (a plus).

Breakfast was good with Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Sandwiches, Fruit Cups, Muffins, Cereals, Yogurts, Juices, and Coffee.

We will stay again!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2023

The thermostat was set at 61 degrees when I checked in. I went to front desk to get 3 light bulbs so I had lights in the room. I kept turning the thermostat up(up to 80), never getting warm. I was the only person in a 2 bed room so about 100 am I pulled all the blankets off the other bed to stay warm.
Otherwise the room was clean, and location good by the highway. Lady at front desk was pleasant. She was aware of heater issues, and just shrugged her shoulders.

Room tip: quiet, clean, but cold room
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 18 February 2023

I stayed here for two nights in early May (May 8 and 9) 2022. It was OK. The room was fine. I was disappointed because the offerings for breakfast were meager. I do not think they offered any hot meat like bacon or sausage.

Room tip: I have no advice about which room to request.
Date of stay: May 2022