Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
$155
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Breakfast included
Choice Hotels
$138
Save with Choice Privileges
All reviews front desk heater location breakfast yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023

We got in to Livingston late in the afternoon, and we were efficiently checked in to the Econolodge by Tori, and since we did not want to go out for dinner, I asked Tori if she had a couple of slices of bread, so that we could eat in our room, so she gave them to me.

The room had a comfortable king bed and pillows, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, good clean shower, lots of room to set bags, medium vanity outside the bathroom (a plus).

Breakfast was good with Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Sandwiches, Fruit Cups, Muffins, Cereals, Yogurts, Juices, and Coffee.

We will stay again!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2023

The thermostat was set at 61 degrees when I checked in. I went to front desk to get 3 light bulbs so I had lights in the room. I kept turning the thermostat up(up to 80), never getting warm. I was the only person in a 2 bed room so about 100 am I pulled all the blankets off the other bed to stay warm.
Otherwise the room was clean, and location good by the highway. Lady at front desk was pleasant. She was aware of heater issues, and just shrugged her shoulders.

Room tip: quiet, clean, but cold room
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 18 February 2023

I stayed here for two nights in early May (May 8 and 9) 2022. It was OK. The room was fine. I was disappointed because the offerings for breakfast were meager. I do not think they offered any hot meat like bacon or sausage.

Room tip: I have no advice about which room to request.
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Beautiful area right by Yellowstone. Motel seemed inviting from the outside and when you walked right in. Very nice and helpful lady at the front desk. Was able to inform me of some locations where my cousin and I could see the mountains. Comfortable and big room, quiet, and there’s 24/7 coffee and refreshment area. Would definitely be back here!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

My regular place to stay in Livingston was full so I had to find another place! I figured why not try the Econo Lodge. The location is off the beaten path. The room was clean. The bed was good! They served a nice little breakfast! They have a pool and a hot tub. There is also a small little fitness room that worked for me! I will stay here again!

Room tip: Off the beaten path. Plenty of parking!
Date of stay: February 2022