Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
$156
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Breakfast included
Choice Hotels
$138
Save with Choice Privileges
Hotels.com
All reviews front desk heater location breakfast yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

My regular place to stay in Livingston was full so I had to find another place! I figured why not try the Econo Lodge. The location is off the beaten path. The room was clean. The bed was good! They served a nice little breakfast! They have a pool and a hot tub. There is also a small little fitness room that worked for me! I will stay here again!

Room tip: Off the beaten path. Plenty of parking!
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2022

Stayed at this location being a Choice rewards member. This is the only Choice property in town. It was very good. In a time, when less places offer a hot breakfast, this place still does. The heated pool and spa was a bonus (so cold outside), Very clean room, heater worked perfect. I very much enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

I flew into Bozeman late at night and was going to Yellowstone in the morning so decided to stay here since it’s in between. I saw there were a few hotels in Livingston and chose Econolodge because it was very visible just off the highway. The front desk lady was very friendly, and helped arrange a room near the exit door. The room was very clean and the views out the window are amazing when I woke up. The breakfast was very well laid out (eggs, ham, pastries, fruits, etc…).

I would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: December 2021