Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Breakfast included
Wyndham
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews front desk clean rooms continental breakfast would stay here again motel yellowstone interstate fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2019

friendly staff at the front desk and the young man who was working housekeeping was very helpful price was great rate we were able to check in early and was not charged over the cost of room no problems with having pets staff very friendly towards my daughters emotional support dog which helped most places charge extra for the 4lbs puppy or won't allow him

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Explorer13646009112, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad you found our staff friendly and accommodating! See you in the future!

Reviewed 16 December 2019

I was very tired and the hostess was very friendly and even went to the next floor to get me a water when the machine on my floor was out of water. I'm sorry I don't remember her name but I was there on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Explorer13646009112, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Reviewed 16 November 2019

This is a good basic motel--nothing fancy but always clean, comfortable, and well managed for a very economical price. We often plan our trips so that we can stay at this motel. Unfortunately on this trip the Internet was "down."

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Explorer13646009112, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! I am always glad to see returning guests! I'm not sure what happened with the internet while you were here, but it is up and running! See you on your next adventure!

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Was very impressed with front desk staff very pleasant and friendly. The room just a bit outdated bedding wise but very comfortable the bathroom was clean. The windows do leak cold air. Will stay again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad you found your bed comfortable, staff friendly, and bathroom clean! I'll look into the cold air leaking into the room from the window. See you in the future!

Reviewed 12 November 2019

Cina, at the front desk, is attentive, informative, friendly, and professional. This property seems a bit older but was quiet and comfortable. We had a very pleasant stay for one night and appreciated the in-room refrigerator and coffee.

Date of stay: November 2019
Explorer13646009112, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad you found Cina to be attentive, friendly, and professional. As well as found your stay to be quiet and comfortable. I'll pass along the comments to our staff! See you on your next trip!