Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This motel was a last minute need for an unexpected trip to Yellowstone this summer. We were a family of three adults and three children and it is hard to find accommodations and especially last minute so we considered ourselves lucky. It was a two bedroom, one bath accommodation. Perfect for us however it is a 1950s worn out place with few wall outlets that could not accommodate the family electronics. Be sure to travel with a power strip!

Room tip: Power strip for electronics!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
parkst, Manager at Budget Host Parkway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Happy we could provide lodging for your group. If more power strips were needed a call to the front desk could have provided what was needed.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I don't know why Livingston was more expensive than some. However we were late and late tourists can't be choosy.This motel was supposed to be budget priced. However $95 seemed an awful lot for an old (60's panelled) room and old appliances. The part that worried me was all the electrical leads plugged in to one adapter, which led through a hole in the wall big enough for a mouse to climb through. The room was clean, however the tap dripped and the air conditioner and the fridge were so noisy that we had to turn them off in order to get to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2015

Rooms are in short supply in Livingston especially late July and early August with room rates well over the hundred dollar mark. There are many nights there are no rooms anywhere in the surrounding area. Sorry it took so long to respond to your post.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

The other hotels in Livingston wanted $150 for a room with a single queen bed in late June. This place was $40 cheaper for a clean room with two beds, a bathtub, a full-size fridge, dishes, a microwave, and a stove. The Wi-fi and TV worked fine. We had a view of somebodies horse pasture behind us. Also, it was not right on the highway which reduced traffic noise. Yes, it is an older hotel. If you need a flat-screen TV and brand new things, go elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Catching up on postings, sorry it took so long for a response. We try to provide a room type for any traveler at an affordable cost.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped in and asked to see the room. The manager only had one room left and was put off by my asking to see the room first. The room was substandard in quality tv box and refrigerator were in the room. Bed was old style but the room was clean. When I came back she gave me the price and I told her I had a service dog. She was quite snippy and downright rude.
She asked to see proof that my dog was a service animal. I showed her medical proof which she took from me and went to the copy machine. I said "hold it! That is a medical record and I don't know who you're going to show it to."
She said it was in case someone complained she would have it for her records. "No!" I said. She then told me she was refunding my money.
She put the "B" in Budget. Don't waste your time. Not only is the place overpriced but she has issues. Her dog was friendly. Wish I could say that about her.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank tm2061
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Outside could use a little TLC..but don't let that stop you. The room was spotless...the towels delightful fluffy, bathroom well retrofitted and get this: IRONED SHEETS. Vanessa the manager is very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend if you are a budget traveler like myself.

Date of stay: April 2015