Lock in the lowest price from these sites
tm2061
Seattle, Washington

Manager puts the "B" in Budget

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jul 2015via mobile
Stopped in and asked to see the room. The manager only had one room left and was put off by my asking to see the room first. The room was substandard in quality tv box and refrigerator were in the room. Bed was old style but the room was clean. When I came back she gave me the price and I told her I had a service dog. She was quite snippy and downright rude.
She asked to see proof that my dog was a service animal. I showed her medical proof which she took from me and went to the copy machine. I said "hold it! That is a medical record and I don't know who you're going to show it to."
She said it was in case someone complained she would have it for her records. "No!" I said. She then told me she was refunding my money.
She put the "B" in Budget. Don't waste your time. Not only is the place overpriced but she has issues. Her dog was friendly. Wish I could say that about her.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Expedia.com
    $361
2.1 km from Budget Host Parkway Motel
View more hotels in Livingston
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Outside could use a little TLC..but don't let that stop you. The room was spotless...the towels delightful fluffy, bathroom well retrofitted and get this: IRONED SHEETS. Vanessa the manager is very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend if you are a budget traveler like myself.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The motel looks like other numerous North American motels. The room is endowed with the usual equipments (microwave, refrigerator, television and WiFi). The bed is cosy and comfortable. The establishment is situated just a step from a market and from some restaurants. A good compromise for whoever wants to save from some money in a highly tourist environment. In the neighborhood of 80 kilometers of the National park of Yellowstone.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2014

My mother and I stayed here on our way to Yellowstone for Labor Day weekend. I suppose we arrived a little "too late" in the manager's day (apparently) as she was rude as could POSSIBLY BE from the get go. She was short and snippy and not the LEAST bit courteous. When my mother's card key didn't work, she snatched it out of her hand with such great force she threw it over her own shoulder.

The hotel itself is what you would expect for a mid-century accommodation. There has been some renovation, but nothing special. It was fairly "quiet" (except for the loud rumble of the air conditioner - so loud we ended up turning it off). I'll give it that. I will sleep in my car before I stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lyn V
Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Prior to arriving had to cancel one room. The woman at desk was not happy with this. I felt as if I was a child being talked to. I asked if there were any exceptions made for unexpected issues. Her response was "Sure if like your husband or child is in the hospital we can make an exception for stuff like that". Kinda took my breath away cuse I'm a nurse and don't take hospitalizations lightly. So I gave up and kept the 2 rooms. Now that we are here the rudeness just keeps coming. Same lady she only softened when my husband told her that it his wife she had talked too. Ugh won't try this place again.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gailene m
parkst, Manager at Budget Host Parkway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

NO emergency is taken lightly as all of us at this property have dealt with our own crises, some worse than hospitalization.
When booking on line make sure of all policies. Cancellations must be handled through that agency not directly with the property.
As had been explained when you called there would be no charge if you called the booking agency and we were able to sell the rooms to someone else. You were not charged any fee, as your husband heard, the guest behind him took the room you had cancelled.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Well I'm not sure of the other reviews and why they rated this place so well. We found it to be very much in need of a reno. Everything including the sign at the road is original and worn out. I'm sure the owners would like to have enough revenue to redo but they won't rent enough rooms to do so if they don't start fixing this place up. It is clean but our bed was sloped to the middle and worn out, the pillows were flat. Other guests displayed some disturbing actions, standing out in front of their rooms yelling and talking to other people that were not there. We were not kept up by them as they settled down later in the night. Our rate was $54.00. I will pass on this one next time.

Room tip: Don't be sucked in by the price, look somewhere else.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Most projects are only able to be done in the off season and is an on going effort. The sign in the entry lot was painted this year however, due to weather and contractor obligations we were not able to complete the secondary sign. Extra pillows are easily available by calling the front desk as well as a room change if you are not satisfied with the bed. Your comfort is our priority.