Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Heathermizulski

Aweful

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Apr 2021
The whole place smelled of mold and smoke. The sheets were disgusting as if they have never been washed before. Room wasn't clean, the water wouldn't stay warm to take a shower.The lady at the front desk was mean and rude. Should of spent the extra money to get a hotel that actually cares for the customers, but this place has a no refund policy so we were stuck into staying here. Won't make that mistake ever again!
Date of stay: April 2021
Responded 10 May 2021
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I will personally address these issues with the lady at the front desk. We do have a refund policy. I'm sorry that was told to you. Please reach out to me directly, so we can resolve this together. Thanks
$440
    $358
  • Agoda.com
0.2 km from Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge
View more hotels in Livingston
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Great place to stay! The front desk woman was super cool and nice. Rooms were nice, clean and quiet ! Super good prices, really helped me out during my move.Thanks guys ! They also have a nice pool to swim in!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joel Boren, General Manager at Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for such a great review and feedback. I am pleased we your enjoyed your stay, and the pool as well. I will share this with my staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

The staff was very nice, the lobby is cozy, the room and bathroom were spacious, the bed was fantastic (best night of sleep in a long time), and I have no complaints! Best deal in the state. I would definitely recommend.

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

This place is wonderful. Not only do they allow my pup to stay there, the staff is friendly and helpful. Every amenity you can imagine - indoor pool, parking garage and even luggage carts! The rates during the off-season are unbeatable, better than Motel 6 (where I usually stay because of their no pet fee) and MUCH nicer. The rooms are huge and the view is pretty great too. Highly recommend.

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am so pleased you had enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Bed's were nice and comfy. Night staff that checked us in was rude however morning staff was fantastic 😊 we plan on staying again when we come through. Very clean and covid-19 safe so we felt safe and pleased.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joel Boren, General Manager at Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on us. I apologize for the one desk staff. I have already spoke with this person from your review. We will do better and will not be a problem. We would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 November 2020

Reserved online a couple hours before arriving. Upon arrival (about 6pm) had to wait 30 min for someone to get to the desk. When I questioned options that we based our selection on and was told they aren’t available, I asked for a refund. The Clerk rudely said NO REFUNDS IN LESS THAN 24 Hr notice. I was taken aback by her rudeness so I said well leave. As my son and I were almost at the door she yelled OK ILL BE HAPPY TO CHARGE YOUR CARD RIGHT NOW.

Date of stay: October 2020