“Amazing food catered to the individual ”
Review of Faye's Cafe

Faye's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Fusion
Description: We are located in a HUGE brick building called 'The Shane Center' Look for LOVE and you'll find us! Our parking lot is under construction, but WE ARE Open for Business. We have a unique and super exciting breakfast, brunch and a little bit of everything menu. It's all about having fun and being creative. Check out our daily specials on FB-Faye's Cafe Livingston, @sarahfayemontana Instagram. We are loyal and attentive to our Cafe Friends! Check out our website to see what we are up to. We love surprising you with special events!! Website Sarahfayemontana.com The owner and chef Sarah Faye is cooking up delicious!! Come get YUMTWISTED! Special food preferences/allergies...We got you Vegan, DF, GF, or Whatever! We have created a space full of safety, unconditional love and support! Come join us and share in the good vibes!
Reviewed 10 March 2023 via mobile

This place was AWESOME! I am diabetic, gluten intolerant, and eat plant based!. Very difficult to get a great meal. They went out of their way to accommodate and it was DELICIOUS! Awesome people and food. I was just passing through and lucked into finding this restaurant. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2023

Reviewed 19 June 2022

This place is really a great way to start your day. Not only is the food great, but it is prepared and served with love and joy. Breakfast here may make you happy for the rest of the day!

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Walked in here well before closing time and was turned away with the explanation that they had fed everyone they could, which is not an explanation at all. A very cursory dismissal, I am appalled that a restaurant could even have that sort of attitude. They won't get my business, and it's safe to say that my employees won't be going there, either. I don't recommend this place to anyone. Oh, and one look into the kitchen says a lot.

Date of visit: May 2022
Sarah F, Owner at Faye's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

We prep every morning for 80 Amazing Humans. Once we serve 80 we close. This is posted on all social media as well as our website. Our mission statement is to make people happy and that includes ourselves. Serving 80 meals is just right for our kitchen and our waitstaff. Keeps us happy and keeps our customers that dine with us happy too. Hope you found a great meal elsewhere:)

Reviewed 27 September 2021

I love Eggs Benedict but want my eggs cooked - NO runny yolk! - and usually don't order them because it's such a hassle. This amazing place did not disappoint! I was seated where I could watch the lone lady cook absolutely perform a ballet - and salivated as I watched each dish come out to be served. I will be going once more this year to my ranch 75 miles away and am going to plan my route so I can experience this place again.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Prepare to not be in a hurry but the wait is well worth it! If you are fortunate to be one of the forty who get to dine there, you won’t be sorry! I’ve eaten all over the world and it was the best breakfast I’ve ever had. The breakfast burrito with biscuit and gravy was amazing. The stuffed jalapeño and huckleberry bacon was exceptional. Had a bite of the cinnamon biscuit and it was great as well. Faye was kind enough to sign a cookbook and talked for a few minutes before we left. It’s a place worth making any diner’s bucket list! The staff was gracious and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2021