“Outstanding! A must while in Livingston. ”

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Southwestern Montana, the Livingston location was the original Chop House that began May 22, 2001. In 2004 we relocated a few blocks down from the original location to an old railroad receiving warehouse just a few feet away from the main line of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad now known as Montana Rail Link. The food is fun, the service is great and you will leave knowing you did't just have dinner, but a dining experience.
Reviewed 3 May 2021

This was my first indoor dining experience in a while and it was sensational! I was determined to go big and not go home. I started with the Boudin Balls; a mixture of Cajun spices and pork, and fried and served with a perfectly crafted mustard remoulade sauce. This was followed by a cup of gumbo. My entree was a full rack of their Fulton Street ribs which fell off the bone and were served with baked beans. I finished it all off with the Pecan Meltaway a combination of chocolate, vanilla ice cream, pecans and chocolate syrup. The friendly and professional service provided by Gabby and Ryan, and the extremely reasonable prices, made this a perfect dining experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Great service but most of all the BEST pork chop I’ve ever had!!! Wow, you don’t want to miss this delicious choice!

Reviewed 9 April 2021

We were seated immediately but didn’t have anyone come to our table with water or menus for a good 15 minutes, it was like we were invisible.

Once we got our menus and ordered water to drink it was another 10 minutes before it came. After the waitress finally took our order, 15 minutes later again, the food came out very timely.

I ordered the crab, shrimp and Avacodo salad, the salad was dry and the crab was tasteless. Once a got the waitresses attention again I asked for some balsamic or raspberry vinergerette dressing she brought me citrus dressing that had no flavor after waiting another 12 minutes to continue my dinner.

Over all the service was very poor and I definitely wouldn’t suggest the salad.

1  Thank Rowdie22
Reviewed 26 February 2021

We were happy with everything from the starters to the bar and entree's. Service was great and we would only eat here for steak on our next trip out to Montana.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank ajs003
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Broke my Hip, Entrance to Yellowstone, spent 6 days in Bozeman MT. Hospital. The following is My Husband's Review. : Our son came out from Tennessee to be with his Mother. We were going to a Restaurant Downtown, but could not find a parking spot. We passed Montana's Rib and decided to eat there, what a great decision this turned out to be. The Parking Lot was full, but we did not have to wait to be seated. Service was quick by a very friendly Waiter. I had Chicken Fried Chicken, which was the best I had ever had anywhere. Highly Recommend.

Date of visit: September 2020