“Great place for dinner and drinks. Low-key and unassuming.”
Review of Stockman Bar

Stockman Bar
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Great bar with excellent food and good drinks. No place better in Livingston for dinner and drinks, after spending a day in the area. Even though the place was mostly locals, we felt welcomed and had a great time.

Date of visit: April 2023

Reviewed 16 October 2022

This Bison Burger was awesome and was cooked on an outside grill. And I got to say the best coleslaw I have had in a long time.

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2021

The employees I encountered there were nice and I felt comfortable there.
I am a hamburger and french fries kind of man so after several whiskey and Coke's decided to order.
The food was very satisfying after the drinks.
I didn't feel like they were trying to hurry me to leave or anything even though I was there by myself.
I'd suggest you give them a try.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Kind of a fun old time bar and grill. We were there for lunch at 1 PM . Sat at the bar as the dining rm was closed. There were 5 others there for lunch. This was enough business that they called in a second cook. The only server was the bartender who worked hard to keep up with everyone. We slit a BLT which was normal but did have some extra bacon. We were passing through but probably would not go back.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I believe I would be an asset to your business as I am a local and have lived in Livingston my entire life and believe I could help bring in business. My mother was a bartender at the Stockman years ago, I have lots of history to share with the guests and would be very happy to represent the new business. My contact info is, Cynthia Little, I’m 55 years old, can start immediately and would be honored to have the opportunity to bartend there. My phone number is 406-224-1488 and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
The Stockman is and I’m sure will continue to be one of the best places to eat in Livingston and you get lots of food for the price, and I have always left being more than satisfied with my meal. If you don’t stop and eat here you will truly miss out on the best food around, enjoy!!

Date of visit: July 2020