“What a Find!”

Northern Pacific Beanery
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Joe and Phalle Colvin are BACK!! The Northern Pacific Beanery is under NEW ownership! The NP Beanery is proudly located in the heart of Downtown Livingston! Apart of the beautiful Depot Center, the Beanery has been serving this community food since 1902! We are happy to serve you breakfast and lunch, Wednesday through Sunday, 7am-3pm! You will find some old favorites like the Pork Noodles on the lunch menu, and breakfast classics like our house cubed and breaded Chicken Fried Steaks!! We make our own buttermilk pancake batter, serving up fresh and fluffy hot cakes by the stack! Let's not forget dessert!! Our HOMEMADE CREAM & FRUIT PIES!! You will always find Phalle's Coconut, Banana, and Chocolate Cream Pies decorating our pie case! We also proudly serve Wilcoxsin's delicious ice cream! Moosetracks, Huckleberry, Vanilla, & Chocolate! Yum!! We look forward to serving our community we love and all of those who travel through to enjoy our beautiful Big Sky Country!!
Reviewed 4 May 2022

I stayed at a local Airbnb and drove into downtown Livingston looking for a place to eat breakfast. At first I drove by but then I doubled back. I had one of their breakfast sandwiches plus some hash browns. The food and service was great; I was so impressed that I came back the same day for lunch.

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 24 April 2022

We had a great, "classic" breakfast with eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and my husband had a pancake. Everything was cooked to our specifications and absolutely delicious. The hash browns tasted fresh. The pancake with syrup was very good. The breakfast was large enough to fill us up and last the whole day.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

My iced tea came with a spoon. For stirring in sugar. This, to me, is a perfect example of the attention to detail at the Beanery. The food is great, the salad was fresh. Love it.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 8 July 2021

My husband and I ate breakfast here and enjoyed the atmosphere and homestyle food. He liked his huevos rancheros and I liked my eggs with biscuits and gravy! Staff was nice and food served quickly. Would return. Not expensive.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

We went for lunch but ended up ordering breakfast since there were so many tempting options. I had the breakfast tacos. A bit of egg scrambled with shredded pork, black beans, onion in a soft corn tortilla topped with cilantro and avocado. My husband loves country fried steak and theirs was generous and very tasty. Service from Eden was spot on. Looked to me like everyone was enjoying their food as well. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2021