“Do not eat here.”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #6 of 8 Quick Bites in Livingston
Description: Full Menu Delivery Available at this location on the Taco John's app and Doordash. At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Livingston today.
Reviewed 11 August 2023

Please do not eat at this location. After waiting for over 20 minutes for our food, while we listen to the staff yelling and messing around, another guest came in and ordered and received their food before us. We went up and asked about our food to switch they looked confused. We had to give them our receipt to show them what we ordered, as they said they must have lost the order. We waited again for our food, and then finally asked for a refund after waiting for so long. The manager couldn't give us a refund because he didn't know how. I filled out a complaint and another manager reached out who stated they would give us a refund but because it has been a couple days he didn't know how and had to reach out to corporate. After waiting a week and never hearing back, I called again. They gave me a number for Angela Ramos, with corporate who they said was supposed to call me and never did. I finally got ahold of her after leaving a message and then calling back. She was incredibly rude and said since I lived out of town there was nothing they could do. She would not refund me card, mail me a check or a gift card. They could care less because I didn't live there. It was probably better that I didn't eat the food anyways, as the restaurant wasn't that clean.

Date of visit: July 2023

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Initially started eating at this Taco John's back when it was on Park St. in Livingston [1995 for me].
I haven't ever had any issues at either location except that once there was cheese on something I'd requested no cheese - they made it right without giving me any attitude.
In season the drive-through can be a bit crowded.
The food is flavorful and portions are decent size so as far as fast food goes it's good.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2019

good food, good service very basic Mexican food, no alcohol service,,,a typical chain rest. Good for some quick calories.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch to go...and as far as Taco Johns this one has a below ave taste and wasn’t very warm either

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The food was very good but the service was poor. We ordered more food than we should have and the cashier made sure we knew it. She didn't mean to insult us but she did. The staff preparing the food were loud and a little too playful. I'm all for an enjoyable work atmosphere but a manager should have addressed their behavior.

Date of visit: September 2018