“Pick a better option”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 8 Quick Bites in Livingston
Description: We are monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with contactless ordering options. While some restaurants may have dining rooms open, others are serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on the McDonald's App, and with McDelivery®. McDonald's remains committed to following the data and science with safety as our top priority. In response to the CDC's guidance, crew and customers will be required to resume wearing masks inside U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are always required for customers and crew who are not vaccinated. In addition to performing deep cleaning, safety shields are also in place for protection.
Reviewed 15 August 2023

It seems like they make it a habit to mess up your order. With the prices they are charging. They shouldn't at least get it somewhat correct.

1  Thank will it can it s

Reviewed 14 August 2023 via mobile

When you go inside to place your order, you do it through a kiosk. No interaction with any associates. My husband ordered a cheeseburger and ordered a filet of fish for me. Worst I have ever had. No tartar sauce or cheese on it, and the filet was burned. Took two bites and couldn't finish it. Within an hour, my stomach was hurting, and I was feeling like I needed to throw up. Thank goodness we were home in Bozeman. I am sorry to say, but I am ruined on McDonald's and won't be visiting them anytime soon.

1  Thank 227beverlyw
Reviewed 5 August 2023 via mobile

I went through the drive through with my kids. It was handled quickly and the order was correct. And the chicken McGriddle is a good breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

I ordered a cappuccino and got a frappuccino instead (both drinks were cold), asked to have it replaced, they gave a new cappuccino which was cold. Told them that its cold and the server said, “sorry its been sitting there for a while” and gave us a new drink. Checked it later to find a cold frappuccino.
He also mistakenly gave me 2 extra cookies, we told him and he said, “never mind i dont really care, enjoy your day”
Also, he was giving a sunday by mistake earlier but figured out it wasn’t ours.

Either the coffee machine is not working properly or the staff is confused…
Have never had such an experience at any mcdonalds outlet worldwide

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast. The McGriddle with chicken is awesome. They don’t seem to carry those everywhere and they are so good.

Date of visit: August 2021