“Worst experience ever ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Description: We are monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with contactless ordering options. While some restaurants may have dining rooms open, others are serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on the McDonald's App, and with McDelivery®. McDonald's remains committed to following the data and science with safety as our top priority. In response to the CDC's guidance, crew and customers will be required to resume wearing masks inside U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are always required for customers and crew who are not vaccinated. In addition to performing deep cleaning, safety shields are also in place for protection.
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

I ordered a cappuccino and got a frappuccino instead (both drinks were cold), asked to have it replaced, they gave a new cappuccino which was cold. Told them that its cold and the server said, “sorry its been sitting there for a while” and gave us a new drink. Checked it later to find a cold frappuccino.
He also mistakenly gave me 2 extra cookies, we told him and he said, “never mind i dont really care, enjoy your day”
Also, he was giving a sunday by mistake earlier but figured out it wasn’t ours.

Either the coffee machine is not working properly or the staff is confused…
Have never had such an experience at any mcdonalds outlet worldwide

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast. The McGriddle with chicken is awesome. They don’t seem to carry those everywhere and they are so good.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021

We stop here several times a year as we travel between MT and CO. Every time we encounter friendly staff, fast service and an accurate order. And on 4/14/21, kudos to whoever made the biscuits. They were fresh, airy and very good. Thanks for getting our day off to a good start!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank jean h
Reviewed 14 September 2020

In mid-August, 2020, I stopped by this McDonald's late at night, after an exhausting drive. I just wanted coffee so I could stay awake. The drive through was prompt, and staff friendly. When they realized they had stale coffee, they immediately made a fresh pot, and they told me to pull up and they would bring my cup of coffee to me. I will never forget the young man who brough t me the coffee. I have been in customer service for 8 years, and even after all that experience, I was totally astounded at how nice and professional this young man was. He apologized for the wait, which I didn't mind at all for fresh coffee! Then he thanked me. This young man is manager material.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

This is a bad place bad employees dirty unclean restrooms where employees use drugs! management is as competent as you'd expect CHECK YOUR ORDER ALWAYS and if u expect reimbursement call Helena corporate because this local McD's is the shame of paradise valley dining. Shame on your manger chard. That's the name she gave me. These people are rude and use drugs on site so.i have smelled.

Date of visit: March 2019