“Young Man Made Fresh Coffee and Brought it Out”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Description: We are monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with contactless ordering options. While some restaurants may have dining rooms open, others are serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on the McDonald's App, and with McDelivery®. McDonald's remains committed to following the data and science with safety as our top priority. In response to the CDC's guidance, crew and customers will be required to resume wearing masks inside U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are always required for customers and crew who are not vaccinated. In addition to performing deep cleaning, safety shields are also in place for protection.
Reviewed 14 September 2020

In mid-August, 2020, I stopped by this McDonald's late at night, after an exhausting drive. I just wanted coffee so I could stay awake. The drive through was prompt, and staff friendly. When they realized they had stale coffee, they immediately made a fresh pot, and they told me to pull up and they would bring my cup of coffee to me. I will never forget the young man who brough t me the coffee. I have been in customer service for 8 years, and even after all that experience, I was totally astounded at how nice and professional this young man was. He apologized for the wait, which I didn't mind at all for fresh coffee! Then he thanked me. This young man is manager material.

Date of visit: August 2020

Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

This is a bad place bad employees dirty unclean restrooms where employees use drugs! management is as competent as you'd expect CHECK YOUR ORDER ALWAYS and if u expect reimbursement call Helena corporate because this local McD's is the shame of paradise valley dining. Shame on your manger chard. That's the name she gave me. These people are rude and use drugs on site so.i have smelled.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Brett S
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My Mcgridle was burned hashbrowns cold. Staff not very friendly it was a heres your order move on. No thank kiss my butt or anything.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My wife and I stopped here to grab a couple of breakfast sandwiches and some coffee. We selected this restaurant because it was right off of I-90, the freeway we were traveling on. The wait staff were polite and the food was served hot. I had a Sausage McMuffin and coffee; my wife had an Egg McMuffin. The restaurant was clean - including the bathrooms. It did take about 10 minutes after ordering to get our sandwiches - and a truck was waiting in the drive thru for most of that time. It was, perhaps, a little busy - but not extraordinarily so.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Quick stop here for breakfast. Ordered Sausage Burritos from the $1 menu. They were very good along with a Senior coffee and we were good to go.