“We have never been disappointed!!”

Yellowstone Valley Grill
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times and never leave disappointed. The quality and care that goes into the food is amazing. A must if in the area!!!

Date of visit: April 2021

Reviewed 9 October 2020

My wife and I were traveling through the Yellowstone Valley and read great things about this restaurant. The grill is part of a Yellowstone Valley Lodge, which is easily found off the highway. Once you arrive, park near the office and walk around the back and down the small road to the restaurant that is located below the office. Indoor seating as well as seating on the patio was available. A beautiful view of the Yellowstone River and surrounding mountains greets you while you wait for dinner. We each order salads that were quite good, but the entrees were amazing. My wife had duck which was perfectly tender and seasoned to perfection. I had lamb chops that were also perfectly prepared. Service was good and I would recommend this restaurant for anyone driving through the valley. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

I want to give this restaurant more stars! We stayed in Pray for two nights in September. First night we did a take out order as we didn't think they had indoor dining, they DO! (on the patio) and the second night we had a reservation at the restaurant. It is a small menu with unique food options and being in a group of 4 we tried EVERYTHING (I'm not kidding) on the menu and it was delicious! Marco the Chief does magic in that kitchen. From fresh raw sashimi to lamp chops to bison steak everything was just perfection! If you want to indulge your taste buds this is the place to be! YUM!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Imaginative fusion cuisine, locally sourced, in a spectacular setting at a bend in the Yellowstone River. I've been perhaps a dozen times and always been surprised and never disappointed. Outdoor dining in the summer, cozy lodge dining room with a fireplace in the fall. Go at sunset for an unforgettable dinner. Some of the best cuisine in the Bozeman-Livingston-Paradise Valley area.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 30 September 2019

I had heard of the Grill and how wonderful the food was. But even with that I was overwhelmed with the selection, ambiance and quality of the food. They have an amazing wine and champagne list but to be honest I ended up getting a beer. I am not a wine nor champagne connoisseur so beer worked for me. The food was fantastic, and the dessert to die for. I got a Crème Brûlée and I have never had so many wonderful tastses going on at the same time. Reservations are highly recommended as they get quite full and be aware that this is a seasonal restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019