“Very Rude Unprofessional Manager”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rude, nasty manager cussed at me because I wanted to change my order. I am in the drive thru. They charge you for condiments. I only had limited cash, that wasn't enough for the additional charge for a squirt of mayo. She wasn't having it. She said I was not getting anything, to leave and she was calling the cops. She then came outside stood in front of my car on the phone. I pulled around her and left DQ. I drove to Taco John's and order food, paid for it, got my food. What do I see in front of me? HER!! She was waiting there in DQ uniform! Had headset on blocking traffic with her personal vehicle!! Demanding me to get out of my car. This woman is a crazy stalker!!! 😬 Manager at Dairy Queen is not right in the head, she needs some time off for some rehab.

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 12 September 2021

They aren’t smart enough to do separate orders and it’s very frustrating. Someone figure these people out, and the stupid lobby is closed and I can see the machines from the outside window just sitting in the chairs.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Another $5 lunch special. Had the salad with chicken this time. I was there early for lunch and got quick and courteous service. Love those small sundays that come with the lunch specials.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Better than any fast food burger in the winter, the fried cheese curds are the bomb and the staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

After driving for an h I ur and looking forward to a Blizzard, couldn't have been more disappointed! Nly good thing about it was that it was cold and didn't fall out of the cup when turned upside down. Pecans barely discernable, minimal chocolate. Will make a point not to return to this DQ.

Date of visit: October 2017