“Needed a magnifying glass!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

After driving for an h I ur and looking forward to a Blizzard, couldn't have been more disappointed! Nly good thing about it was that it was cold and didn't fall out of the cup when turned upside down. Pecans barely discernable, minimal chocolate. Will make a point not to return to this DQ.

Date of visit: October 2017
Thank cookiejorge .

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped after a fall baseball game to have a much needed ice cream break. We were the only car in the drive through and it still took five minutes minutes to place our order. When we pulled around to the window to pay the girl working was very rude and visibly irritated. She took our payment and then turned around and went on a rant. She was cursing and lashing out at her co-workers while the drive through window remainder open. She made our cones but didn't dip them and left them during on the counter while she walked back to some other coworkers and started cursing again. After several minutes a different girl came to the rescue. She made the blizzard that was missing, cherry dipped the melting cones and apologized for the wait and sent us on our way. Only gave two stars because of the ice cream. You can't go wrong with ice cream!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stopped in after a long day for their seasonal Blizzard, excellent as always. Not a fan of any of DQ's hot food items, only stop for an ice cream and such.

1  Thank 4mary13
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We were traveling through Livingston and decided to take our Dairy Queen break, which we frequently do while traveling on vacation. After ordering, I noted the work area, where the Blizzards are made, was very dirty. Took a few bites of my Blizzard then threw it away as I couldn't get the dirty work area out of my mind.

1  Thank ofallon
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I just cannot drive by when there is a Blizzard calling my name! Every day. Service is fine. Quality is fine. I think I've eaten their main dish foods a couple of times and they have been at least average.

Date of visit: July 2017