“I always go there when I am in Livingston”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I just cannot drive by when there is a Blizzard calling my name! Every day. Service is fine. Quality is fine. I think I've eaten their main dish foods a couple of times and they have been at least average.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Right on Park St. Easy to get to and easy to park. Usual DQ fare. Enjoyable stop. What's not to like about DQ?

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Stopped in thru the drive thru to pick up an ice cream treat. Slow response on intercom, but once got to the window saw several teens working frantically on filing orders inside & outside.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I went here a few times on my trip - as I have been for the last 24-years or so and each visit was excellent. The employees are mostly younger though I didn't feel as though they acted unprofessionally at all, which was good. I usually get one of the two same things on each visit; either an Oreo Cookie Blizzard or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. It's one of many cool places in Livingston, MT.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Took a large bunch of grandkids here after a day in the park. Ice cream all the way around. Good service and tasty treats.

Date of visit: August 2016